2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

Hmmm. Howard transfer, From DC, played at Dematha….. 37% from 3 in his career, 12ppg, 6.5 assist, 3.2 t.o a/g in 3 years two at Howard, one at Minnesota.

Small player though, 5’11 170.

This is the thing about the portal. Guys keep popping up. If he had entered the portal 2/3 weeks ago he may well have been a top priority for us. As crazy as it is it does keep my attention, I think I'm warming up to it. Endless possibilities.

Probably a stupid question, a specialty of mine, can incoming freshman who committed to a school, enter the transfer portal or open up their recruitment before their freshman semester begins? I was thinking of freshman who are watching the program they committed to, recruit transfer portal players who would affect their playing opportunities?

Probably a stupid question, a specialty of mine, can incoming freshman who committed to a school, enter the transfer portal or re-open up their recruitment before their freshman semester begins? I was thinking of freshman who are watching the program they committed to, recruit transfer portal players who would affect their playing opportunities?
Not stupid ,my guess is you would have to atleast play a season, do your course work and be eligible to enter the portal.

Not stupid ,my guess is you would have to atleast play a season, do your course work and be eligible to enter the portal.

If their coach leaves, they can back out. USC and Kentucky lost some recruits, for example. Might be other scenarios.

Interesting. So all the schools that Dakota Leffew visited has also reached out to Hawkins, except us. That could be good news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom