2024 Schedule | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

Does anyone know what the likelihood of a seventh home game still is? I’m assuming it depends on who the opponent is and what they want?

So what FBS team has an opening for next year?

Hawaii is my choice if they want it:
"Hawaii currently has four non-conference opponents set for 2024, but can add an additional contest under the Hawaii Exemption. Teams that play Hawaii can also schedule an extra non-conference game in 2024, but that is the exception rather than the norm so we won’t speculate on that. "

Last edited:

"Hawaii currently has four non-conference opponents set for 2024, but can add an additional contest under the Hawaii Exemption. Teams that play Hawaii can also schedule an extra non-conference game in 2024, but that is the exception rather than the norm so we won’t speculate on that. "
Only options are SMU or two of the three that are pending Army's schedule: UNLV, UMass, Wake. SMU and Wake are looking for road games. I'm sure we could buy UMass to the Dome.

My thought:

SMU @ UNLV
Army keeps Wake
UMass @ Cuse or at a neutral site

Hawaii would be fantastic for me as my son is planning on enrolling there next year and maybe I will make an unplanned visit to see him and take in a Cuse game while there. Win win.

Hawaii would be fantastic for me as my son is planning on enrolling there next year and maybe I will make an unplanned visit to see him and take in a Cuse game while there. Win win.

I may be in the minority but Hawaii is so over rated, not a big fan.

From the long flights, to the time change (once there, 5-6 hours behind) to the overall cost of everything.

From the long flights, to the time change (once there, 5-6 hours behind) to the overall cost of everything.
I've never been. My son wants to go because they got a great Marine Biology program and they have a ton of incentives for California residents to go to school there.

I’ve heard that it’s not tourist friendly outside of the resorts, but I’d really like to go someday.

Side note, imagine if we do add Hawaii to the schedule next year? Not to pile on the guy, but Dino would be thinking “oh come on!”

Only options are SMU or two of the three that are pending Army's schedule: UNLV, UMass, Wake. SMU and Wake are looking for road games. I'm sure we could buy UMass to the Dome.

My thought:

SMU @ UNLV
Army keeps Wake

If Army keeps Lehigh and Notre Dame, there is no room for Wale.

My thought:

SMU @ UNLV
Army keeps Wake
SMU looks like trash in this Fenway game. Sign em up.

Interesting thread. Mike knows his UMass stuff. I'd be surprised if Syracuse agreed to a home and home but I guess weirder things have happened. Would imagine it's a 2-1. And Cuse would take over McGuirk just like they do whatever they call Yukon's stadium.

Interesting thread. Mike knows his UMass stuff. I'd be surprised if Syracuse agreed to a home and home but I guess weirder things have happened. Would imagine it's a 2-1. And Cuse would take over McGuirk just like they do whatever they call Yukon's stadium.
I don’t mind playing them in Gillette but see not point in Amherst

There is nothing official showing Army and Notre Dame are scheduled.
This is true. But it appears the Yankees really want this game to happen and if they do, it probably will.

They will pay handsomely to get Army and ND on board.

Both will be happy to take the money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom