2024 Seating Changes | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

in the months they have planned it they could have done a general census of us and asked who wants to try and stay near the location they have now.
This information doesn't help. It would do multiple things unintentionally:

1. People assume that because they are asking that they'll get exactly what they want, and then would be upset if it's unavailable
2. People say one thing, but then decide on something else later on, so all ends up being fairly useless data
3. It adds another data point that has to be sifted through, when there are already multiple tiers of seat selection it further complicates things.

we all have angst. asking doesnt mean they have to tell us. but if 75% say they plan on upgrading they should want to know that because it means even more chaos to plan for. by the time my slot opens up i expect half the board will have seats and we know where we stand. much like parking does. hope for the best. plan for the worst. they should be doing the same.

we all have angst. asking doesnt mean they have to tell us. but if 75% say they plan on upgrading they should want to know that because it means even more chaos to plan for. by the time my slot opens up i expect half the board will have seats and we know where we stand. much like parking does. hope for the best. plan for the worst. they should be doing the same.
By now they'd have an idea of who is upgrading based on donations, and can assume that 80% of people would like to remain in their original locations.

Surveys about this sort of thing are by and large useless information.

could be. but in my local discussions no one i know has renewed yet or donated anything because its not clear of the value. i was told by 2 different ticket people to not renew until updates happen. even on this board i hear people with prime locations want to keep them and many others looking to improve.

could be. but in my local discussions no one i know has renewed yet or donated anything because its not clear of the value. i was told by 2 different ticket people to not renew until updates happen. even on this board i hear people with prime locations want to keep them and many others looking to improve.

I sincerely doubt any ticket rep would tell you to not renew until updates happen

Perhaps maybe not donate extra $$$ but they would most certainly not tell you to not renew

Wonder why they would tell you that while others who haven’t renewed are getting phone calls and emails about renewing. You must be listening to the wrong people. As to your questions…

1. If you want to know your priority points right now, just look at what they currently are and subtract the points you got for last years donations.

2. If you want to know your ranking right now, it won’t do you much good cause it’ll change tomorrow, and the day after and….every day as each person that renews or donates will effect rankings.

Wonder why they would tell you that while others who haven’t renewed are getting phone calls and emails about renewing. You must be listening to the wrong people. As to your questions…

1. If you want to know your priority points right now, just look at what they currently are and subtract the points you got for last years donations.

2. If you want to know your ranking right now, it won’t do you much good cause it’ll change tomorrow, and the day after and….every day as each person that renews or donates will effect rankings.

Your 2nd point is exactly why I would be SHOCKED that a ticket rep would have said to no renew…

I certainly would like to see the donation I gave 2 months ago credited on my donor page. When might that happen?

donation numbers have not changed in 2 months.. i have been tracking it.. there is no way for it to change unless people jump donor levels. Which is probably a thing that has happened .

even if it changes thats fine. I would expect it to change. But it would never jump 1000 spots in a day which may happen if they ever apply the STH pts and thats the only thing that matters to 75% if the people unless they want to donate to a new levell.

they said dont renew because i wanted to buy more tickets and depending on where i stand at the end that could change whether to me there is value in it,

If people donate 1K i think they want to see it reflected in the accts and not wait months,

I sincerely doubt any ticket rep would tell you to not renew until updates happen

Perhaps maybe not donate extra $$$ but they would most certainly not tell you to not renew
one reason is because the system is not prepared to reflect new purchases.

donation numbers have not changed in 2 months.. i have been tracking it.. there is no way for it to change unless people jump donor levels. Which is probably a thing that has happened .

even if it changes thats fine. I would expect it to change. But it would never jump 1000 spots in a day which may happen if they ever apply the STH pts and thats the only thing that matters to 75% if the people unless they want to donate to a new levell.

they said dont renew because i wanted to buy more tickets and depending on where i stand at the end that could change whether to me there is value in it,

If people donate 1K i think they want to see it reflected in the accts and not wait months,
No idea what you’re talking about.

one reason is because the system is not prepared to reflect new purchases.

Uh what?

As a human I respect you….

But I have to be honest, I think you’re misremembering some things they told you etc and are on planet mars when it comes to this whole reseating thing

You might want to refollow up with your rep on some of these things…..

The reseating guide didn’t have any new information; very useful for people who aren’t obsessed like us but nothing for a board member to get excited over.
That’s fine. But I still haven’t received it

They obviously know the updated donor ranks since it shows my level in the email I got today about #Cusegivingday. Now they just need to update the actual donor rank page.
Screenshot_20240327_175345_Gmail.jpg

My rank has not updated since sometime in the fall. I had emailed my rep a couple of months ago, and was told there would be 2 updates. Mid March and mid April before lock for seat selection. I did not receive any email for Cuse giving day either. I am within $200-$300 to the next level, so they must have missed an opportunity with me yesterday if they did indeed send out emails such as the one above. I have been waiting for my update to make sure my donations take me up one level. They are shooting themselves in the foot. But given my 20 years of alumni relation volunteer experience which is now more than over, I am not surprised.

I should already be up a level and it doesn’t indicate it.
When I renewed Ticket rep told me it would rank would be updated with longevity credits in early April. Also confirmed max credit you will get is for 20 yrs of tickets. So those of us with 35+ years are out of luck. 20 is the max

When I renewed Ticket rep told me it would rank would be updated with longevity credits in early April. Also confirmed max credit you will get is for 20 yrs of tickets. So those of us with 35+ years are out of luck. 20 is the max
Why is 20 years the max? Such an arbitrary number. My rep told me that he can see where my account was opened in 1995. So I’m sure they can tell when other accounts were opened?