2024 Seating Changes | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

are you sure? the ticket countdown is from today i believe.. no mention of 23 days from 5/21

The countdown is from today. The first seat sections will be on 5-21. I find it odd that being in group four my countdown has me selecting on day 5. That means the first four days about 100 will chose per day. Seems like a slow roll out.

Also from what I understand the club seats are being done separately? Or maybe that is just sales and not selection.

That's...not what you said. Nor what is stated on their page.

There was a lot of confusion that day. After, I emailed my rep again and my rep assured me the years I was a STH would give me points.

Attached is right from donor page. It doesnt say anything about consecutive.

(Again, not complaining long time STHs are ahead of me, they 100% should be. Just dont like being misled.)
i guess longevity would imply consecutive to most. how long have you had the ticket vs how many years might you have had a ticket

Has anyone gotten an email yet?
I was told by my rep that an email will go out this afternoon. Lacking sufficient patience to wait until then, I dialed up MyCuse account. Clicking on the "S" got me a countdown timer setting my selection window at 1PM on 5-31. Woohoo.

Last edited:
The countdown is from today. The first seat sections will be on 5-21. I find it odd that being in group four my countdown has me selecting on day 5. That means the first four days about 100 will chose per day. Seems like a slow roll out.

Also from what I understand the club seats are being done separately? Or maybe that is just sales and not selection.
I assume they are slow rolling it so the reps don’t get overwhelmed with phone calls by individuals that can‘t do it thru the website.

I have two older (75 years old +) season ticket holders near me that are calling the reps to get their seats.

That's...not what you said. Nor what is stated on their page.

There was a lot of confusion that day. After, I emailed my rep again and my rep assured me the years I was a STH would give me points.

Attached is right from donor page. It doesnt say anything about consecutive.

(Again, not complaining long time STHs are ahead of me, they 100% should be. Just dont like being misled.)

Sorry yep. my bad it was for money donated per $1000 to SU athletics.

i guess longevity would imply consecutive to most. how long have you had the ticket vs how many years might you have had a ticket
Listen, in the end. It's the university's loss. I went to the source.

All my rep had to do is say "No" to my question, and they would have gotten a pretty significant donation for me to move up to Group 7. I even explained all this to them.

I appreciate everyone trying to help here! Ty!

if we go by the 100 a day guess , you can extropolate how many fb people vs your actual number in line . Given that guess my number goes down about 33%

Friday, May 31 at 3:36 pm, and not one second before.

My rank is 1,592, priority group 6, but no clue where I am in that priority group, don't see them post that anymore.
Your only about 150 better than me and I'm that following Monday. I'm in the same priority group. You probably have more points than me. :)

Listen, in the end. It's the university's loss. I went to the source.

All my rep had to do is say "No" to my question, and they would have gotten a pretty significant donation for me to move up to Group 7. I even explained all this to them.

I appreciate everyone trying to help here! Ty!
the donation to group 7 was about $500?

if we go by the 100 a day guess , you can extropolate how many fb people vs your actual number in line . Given that guess my number goes down about 33%
It looks like it is right about 180-190 a day considering they start on May 21st and I'm on day 9 not counting weekends and holidays at rank 1742

I'm 5748, selecting June 27th, 12:54