2024 Seating Changes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

If presale for the Pink concert is this week, does that mean that the new seating chart with the reduced seating will be available when tix go on sale Thursday?

LOL was wondering the same thing…………..

If presale for the Pink concert is this week, does that mean that the new seating chart with the reduced seating will be available when tix go on sale Thursday?
Brilliant, good idea to look into this.

I do find it concerning that with the collection of knowledgable individuals on this site there is still limited information. The university may need to increase it's communication rather than expect the average season ticket to do the heavy lifting. I have been in the same seats since 98, I get the email and I renew. Many of my friends and family are the same. I guess you would call us diehards but its likely some will get lost in this shuffle. :(

I like how you think.

I feel like I was told more info would come in April/May?

Let me inquire about this tomorrow, and I'll get back to the group. I work down at CPDC, and know the PM that is running the new seating arrangements.

As someone who would like to buy seasons tickets is there a group of you guys who sit together?

I could have sworn my rep told me the process will start in January. Or at least we would know what we are getting into. That was a little over a month ago.

I feel like I was told more info would come in April/May?
May 1st is the date the donor rankings are locked. So I assume we will hear something after that presuming they fix the issues with the donor rank website.

May 1st is the date the donor rankings are locked. So I assume we will hear something after that presuming they fix the issues with the donor rank website.
Are rankings just through the university or does that include Orange Unlimited? I’m assuming Univ only.

You would think that they could be installing seats in the east endzone right now if they wanted to , unless it requires some controlling of materials and dust or what ever to prep.. maybe they need cranes to take seats in and out but you would think you could remove and stack those seats if nothing else to get ahead of the game.

Pete Sala was just on Channel 9 News @ 6:00 PM and stated the new seating chart will be released for the Pink concert on Thursday.

All of the sections in the dome will be re-numbered. They will no longer have higher and lower numbers on each side of the aisle for the same section number.

At tonights basketball game I was talking to a lady that I have sat near for the past 32 football seasons.

She does not understand why we don’t have the right to select/reserve the seats we have had for 30+ years since we have been loyal fans of football through the good and mostly bad years.

I agree that the long time season ticket holders should not lose their seats to a person who decides to donate money for one year because they like Fran Brown.

I hope the Athletic Department looks at the list of fans that have renewed their football tickets since 1990 and gives them first dibs on their current seats. The section & numbers will change but not the location.

Last edited:
If my section is split up my enjoyment of and excitement for games will decrease greatly. It's been over a decade with a good number of the same random people. Has become a huge part of why I love going to games.