2024 Seating Changes | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I have been in 123 since '98... not please... I assumed my seats may move a little but who knows now.

Marty, you'll be ...

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Life imitating art.

Last edited:
Is the visiting section moving? Couldn't really tell from the map.

Is the visiting section moving? Couldn't really tell from the map.

The rumor is they are

And from the looks of the pricing section, and with the new student section moved, they are going to need to because those seats will be at a premium

The Club 44 seats is an interesting idea. Wonder what they'll cost, because that's typically one of the worst seats (other than the last two rows of the middle deck in the end zone).

The rumor is they are

And from the looks of the pricing section, and with the new student section moved, they are going to need to because those seats will be at a premium
I would guess 313 and/or 314 on the new map.

Freaking AWESOME. Now I have to leave the section that I have been sitting in with the same people since I was in elementary school.

I am so pissed off right now. Maybe it is silly of me to be mad but this really sucks. I loooooooved sitting in section 328. Fkkkkk this. I'm so pissed off.

Interesting that the Club seats have the worst angle. The is no mid field ADA seating on the road sideline. They should have put those on the road side and moved the Club to where the ADA is on the home. I would have grabbed those for sure. Now I have no interest.

Btw mine went down $75 per seat.

Torrey Ball, Deputy Athletics Director for Business Development at Syracuse University, joins Steve Infanti and Paulie Scibilia to discuss big announcements made today in regards to the JMA Dome, seating, and season ticket holders.

How can Infanti not follow up with a question about a refund for people who aren't happy with what seat options they have?

Torrey Ball, Deputy Athletics Director for Business Development at Syracuse University, joins Steve Infanti and Paulie Scibilia to discuss big announcements made today in regards to the JMA Dome, seating, and season ticket holders.

So am I hearing him right. If someone with donor rank higher than mine wants the seats we've been in for 15 years, they can just have them? And I then pick from what's left when my number on the donor rank is up?

So am I hearing him right. If someone with donor rank higher than mine wants the seats we've been in for 15 years, they can just have them? And I then pick from what's left when my number on the donor rank is up?

You got it

Damn. Pay for play.

I could see this going one of two ways. Very well, or total angry **itshow.

They do have extra points built in there for longevity but if someone wants to pony up enough money to be ahead of you in picking, they certainly will have that ability

What is the rational for moving the student section and displacing thousands of people who have had the same seats?

Some of it is because that’s where the student entrance is, so it’s much easier for them to get students into the door and then into the student section

Here’s a kick in the nuts, Ottos Army didn’t really want to be moved

Great question

I’ve been pressing them on that for months….
If I wasn't the organizer for a group that tailgates and goes to every home game I would be done buying season tickets. But I begged people for years to go with me and they finally jumped on the bandwagon two years ago so here we are.

Another rewarding day of giving money to Syracuse University!

If I wasn't the organizer for a group that tailgates and goes to every home game I would be done buying season tickets. But I begged people for years to go with me and they finally jumped on the bandwagon two years ago so here we are.

Another rewarding day of giving money to Syracuse University!

That’s how I feel

I’ve got about 15-20 people into my section, that I slowly was able to work into that section, taking time to get them in there.

We all had a fantastic last two years sitting in the same section

Because of moving the student section that all got nuked…to say I’m disappointed is an absolute understatement.

I am pissed I convinced these people to join and support and love Syracuse

They do have extra points built in there for longevity but if someone wants to pony up enough money to be ahead of you in picking, they certainly will have that ability

I don't suppose they're factoring in NIL donations?

Is Helmet Joe on here? If I'm not in the same section as Helmet Joe I'm not sure what the point of going to the games is.

And the one kicker concerning the student section, is they're getting 500 more seats. I also sit a couple of rows behind the Parks family. Wonder what they are thinking. I know they liked the people who sat near them.