2024 Seating Changes | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I looked at my basketball bill today and they did not charge me based on where I’m currently sitting (section 123) and based on the new seating chart (section 122) for next year. They charged me an additional $1,000 for the next section over from mine. I called and it went to voicemail.
backing up homer simpson GIF

My concern... im 6'3 and fairly stout. Those seats are TINY. Smaller than Syracuse Mets seats. Im quite frustrated. Good luck being comfortable if you are over 5'9.
are they tiny? I mean are they less room than exists in the current bench seating allocation? in our discussions they are about the same width as any place else thats got this kind of seating? Legroom maybe not so much .

How does it compare to whats on a plane?

are they tiny? I mean are they less room than exists in the current bench seating allocation? in our discussions they are about the same width as any place else thats got this kind of seating? Legroom maybe not so much .

suicide airplane GIF by David

I looked at my basketball bill today and they did not charge me based on where I’m currently sitting (section 123) and based on the new seating chart (section 122) for next year. They charged me an additional $1,000 for the next section over from mine. I called and it went to voicemail.

They charge you by whatever color you were last year

So this year they will charge you for the cost of that color.

This was designed to protect you from falling in donor rank because you will have dropped down to a lower zone

The 300 level is only 19 inches

The 100/200 level is 21 inches

It will be less room on the 300 for sure

Legroom will definitely be smaller

so they are they are the same size as on an airplane.. But in the 300s without an arm rest. Thats not an issue for 90% of the people at the games.

I cool chart would be a hashing of the various sections by rankings. Like how many of each level are in the various sections. by cost alone the lower section is going to higher donor levels, but the upper areas will be all over once you get outside the 20s or so. the side sections will be donor and longevity driven by # of seats where as the endzone/corners will mostly be in the same donor level and longevity drive.

Each section will playing out differently with how people will move to save money and locations. I would suspect there are many more long term people down low and more transient upstairs in the endzones.

Even just knowing the makeup of your section with how many yrs of tickets would be interesting.

One thing I always wondered is why on our accounts it never states how long you have been a ticket holder. Seem like a normal thing to show..

They reached out to me on a phone that has not been used in years and is not listed anyplace that I have access to change. It was an old work phone number.

I cool chart would be a hashing of the various sections by rankings. Like how many of each level are in the various sections. by cost alone the lower section is going to higher donor levels, but the upper areas will be all over once you get outside the 20s or so. the side sections will be donor and longevity driven by # of seats where as the endzone/corners will mostly be in the same donor level and longevity drive.

Each section will playing out differently with how people will move to save money and locations. I would suspect there are many more long term people down low and more transient upstairs in the endzones.

Even just knowing the makeup of your section with how many yrs of tickets would be interesting.

One thing I always wondered is why on our accounts it never states how long you have been a ticket holder. Seem like a normal thing to show..

They reached out to me on a phone that has not been used in years and is not listed anyplace that I have access to change. It was an old work phone number.
You have access to change your information through the account manager page. With Ticketmaster moving to consolidate accounts across multiple teams, reps no longer have access to changing this data so fans have to do it manually.

The contact info they used is not on any of the pages I can update, its not even shown on my acct.

The only time I remember calling from that phone was many years ago when they wanted to discuss installing field turf and they told me it couldn't be done and I put them in touch with a field turf vendor who had reached out to me.

I believe you get the max for both, for both sports but I’m not 100% sure on that, I could be misunderstanding it, so if it’s not
the case don’t shoot the messenger on that!

So the way I understand it, you would get 200 bonus points for football reseating and 200 bonus points for basketball reseating
The longevity points are added to your priority points which are not sport specific. No way to separate them. Your understanding is 100% correct….

…. For a change!

Keep in mind that the section numbers change next year as well. If you are seated on the left side of 123 facing the court, you are now in 122. They are numbering the actual sections instead of the aisles. Good change IMO.

The longevity points are added to your priority points which are not sport specific. No way to separate them. Your understanding is 100% correct….

…. For a change!
So if you had fball for 20 and bball for 10 you still get 200? or the inverse bball for 20 and fball for 1? I don't see why longevity shouldn't be by sport. It would require an extra field in the database which is a stretch.

So if you had fball for 20 and bball for 10 you still get 200? or the inverse bball for 20 and fball for 1? I don't see why longevity shouldn't be by sport. It would require an extra field in the database which is a stretch.
If you had fball for 20 and bball for 10 you get 150. Longevity is credit by sport but Priority Points are not sport specific. There are components of priority points that are outside of seat donation amounts. I'm sure there would be issues if those are allocated based on sport when they were never sport specific for the most part.

When they ever get around to applying the points it might make more sense.

The cutoff being 20yrs is crap.
YES! My 25 additional years (since dome opened) going unrewarded is criminal. Plus double dipping with basketball is crap. Two different pools. I don't have BB season tickets since I decided, for safety reasons, not to take weekly 300 mile round trip wintry treks.

Last edited:
I changed email addresses on my season tickets four years ago and I’m not getting credit on my seats from 2006-2020 with the other email address.

Should I call my rep?

Oh, that's not good. Remember, most people's feet are 12 inches long with sneakers, boots or shoes on.
So you get about half a foot (6 inches or so) for people to walk back and forth past you in your aisle.
That's not going to be enough.

Oh, that's not good. Remember, most people's feet are 12 inches long with sneakers, boots or shoes on.
So you get about half a foot (6 inches or so) for people to walk back and forth past you in your aisle.
That's not going to be enough.
19" and 21" are seat widths I believe

19" and 21" are seat widths I believe
I thought he said that was the leg room between the front of your seat and the back of the seat in front of you (i.e. width of the row).