2024 WNBA Draft: Dyaisha Fair waived by Las Vegas Aces | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2024 WNBA Draft: Dyaisha Fair waived by Las Vegas Aces

This clip highlights how brutally competitive the WNBA is.

Don't know why I am so bummed over DF. I feel like she didn't go to the right team & wasn't given a real chance. Man, I hope she gets another chance.

They need someone else who can score right now, not in the next couple years.

No way Fair couldn't play for the Fever
The Fever are not a strong team, but this would be one of the last teams I could see Fair playing for. They already have 3-4 players that can play the lead guard, including one player that barely comes off the court. Their major area of weakness (or lack of depth) is at the wing/sf position.

The Fever are not a strong team, but this would be one of the last teams I could see Fair playing for. They already have 3-4 players that can play the lead guard, including one player that barely comes off the court. Their major area of weakness (or lack of depth) is at the wing/sf position.
Obviously those players at lead guard are not working

That team is a mess

Europe the next spot?
I wish I knew what her options are. Currently. Seems like she's playing adult rec ball in Rochester.

Would be good to see her working with a trainer on her defense & prepping for the next opportunity.