2024 World Box Championships: Utica | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2024 World Box Championships: Utica

US 20 Ireland 1, half, Spallina has a goal, bunch of assists. The announcers are really good!
I think the announcers are Canadian NLL announcers. Final USA 24 Ireland 6. Joey had 2 goals & 5 assists. For the tournament he has 10 goals & 7 assists. Semi-finals v Haudenosaunee Friday 7pm on ESPN+.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ok, now forgive my TOTAL ignorance on this, but USA goalie Gowan Abrams has to be related to Haudenosaunee/Cuse legend Marshall Abrams. Is there a reason he is playing for team USA in this tourney and not Haudenosaunee?

Ok, now forgive my TOTAL ignorance on this, but USA goalie Gowan Abrams has to be related to Haudenosaunee/Cuse legend Marshall Abrams. Is there a reason he is playing for team USA in this tourney and not Haudenosaunee?

Gowah Abrams​

Hometown: Basom, N.Y.
NLL Team: Halifax Thunderbirds
Position: Goalie
A four-year NLL veteran who previously spent time with Philadelphia and New York, Abrams, 30, has a 13.31 goals against average and .746 save percentage in 42 career games. The 6-foot-4, 250-pound goalie spent this summer playing in the Can-Am Lacrosse League for the Allegheny Arrows, helping them win the league title and make it to the 2024 Presidents Cup — Canada’s Senior B national championship. Abrams started for the U.S. in the 2019 World Lacrosse Box Championship, finishing with a 10.45 goals against average and .757 save percentage.

He did play for the fka Iroquois Nationals a few years ago. Not sure of the circumstances for him switching teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom