2024 Yankees Season | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

I hear ya. I know I’m pulling some prisoner of the moment here. But we are now 10% into the season and Waldo was 150 wrc+ and Gleyber is at 76. Small sample size but building
This was my post 10% into the season. donniesyracuse told me in a kind way to chill out. He was spot on. Gleyber is all the way up to 102 WRC+. And Waldo is at 90. It’s a long season.

Thank you. Please don’t dig up any of my posts about Gallo or Hicks.
This was my post 10% into the season. donniesyracuse told me in a kind way to chill out. He was spot on. Gleyber is all the way up to 102 WRC+. And Waldo is at 90. It’s a long season.
Please dig them up.

The magic number for the division should be six. Just one victory in the series against Baltimore will be worth two.

I'd love for them to wrap up the AL East before Baltimore gets to town next week. AL East magic number is 6.

The magic number for the division should be six. Just one victory in the series against Baltimore will be worth two.

AL East is 6 (don't own the tiebreaker vs BAL).

Best AL record is 8 (own the tiebreaker vs CLE).

After watching Dominguez play the outfield the last two games I don’t think you’ll see Boone pencil him in during the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom