2024 Yankees Season | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

The Wells at cleanup experiment needs to end. Absolutely no protection for Judge and basically a double play machine for anything he hits on the ground with a man on first.

The vibe of this game has less than 3 hits written all over it. I’ve come too far to have it all end in the final week!!!
Was fighting hard to keep that thought from entering my mind. Pulling out all the stops. Visualizing that “special” someone that always does the trick. Then you go and post that.

Soto makes some very weird plays in right too.
It will be interesting to see if the Yankees go all out to sign him. Cole also has an opt out so they are already on the hook to pay him more money next year. Without Soto I guess Judge back to right, Dominguez in center and shop for a left fielder. Or move Jazz back into the outfield?

Well, this is unexpected tweet showing up in my timeline

He can try for the underwear hall of fame

91c5k548PyL.png

Well, this is unexpected tweet showing up in my timeline

In fairness to this old crank, I think he's suggesting the people on the committees that elect players beyond the initial eligibility period are holding his political beliefs against him. It's a nice little conspiracy theory befitting a Trumper.

Cleveland wins.

Yanks will be only 1/2 game up for #1 seed.

Of course, getting Houston might not be a bad idea right about now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom