2024 Yankees Season | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

I noticed the Yankees replaced Rizzo with Oswaldo in the bottom of the ninth, I thought Rizzo was by far our best defensive 1st baseman.I know he didn’t field that ball hit hard in the eighth but just found that to be an odd move.

I noticed the Yankees replaced Rizzo with Oswaldo in the bottom of the ninth, I thought Rizzo was by far our best defensive 1st baseman.I know he didn’t field that ball hit hard in the eighth but just found that to be an odd move.

Gotta get Wells out of the 4 spot. Right now him and Judge back to back are rally killers.

Man, had a chance for a big inning. Still haven’t had a hit with RISP yet… what is that, 0-10?

The BBs, wild pitches, and that error have been huge.

We’ve been so good it seems getting our 1 and 2 hitters on early last 2 games. Gotta convert!

wells is killing us. Putting some guys across but god this is frustrating!
I posted the other that they need to take Wells out of clean up, but who do you put there. Jazz is as bad. Maybe move Volpe to lead off and put Gleybar batting 4th, but why change anything if they are winning.

Definitely beneficial that Jose is struggling as well for them. He and Judge are just too good to not eventually get going... you'd think. Baseball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom