2024 Yankees Season | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

So name the Yankee tonight I think is Kenny Singleton and I'm guessing based on the clues that Coney and Kay gave

nm, I'm so totally wrong

yanks drop the nooner. i believe suzyn said the orioles have won 16 straight series ? didn't fact check it myself. also commented that today was glaiber's first HR. yanks got spanked.

6 runs in 4 games ain't gonna cut it. Closest thing you'll see to a playoff series in the regular season and the offense went night night. I don't see any difference between this team and the ones from 2018-2023. Can mash the hell out of the mediocre and bad teams but can't get it done in October. I don't expect October 2024 to be any different:

6 runs in 4 games ain't gonna cut it. Closest thing you'll see to a playoff series in the regular season and the offense went night night. I don't see any difference between this team and the ones from 2018-2023. Can mash the hell out of the mediocre and bad teams but can't get it done in October. I don't expect October 2024 to be any different:
May 3rd. 20-13. I've seen enough. Unacceptable. People need to be held accountable for this. Heads need to roll. Messages need to be sent. I'm on my way to pick up CuseRunner and we're headed to the Stadium to demand a meeting with Hal and discuss concession prices.

Kenny Rogers

I am watching the Yanks game tonight (as Jays are on Apple) and yesterday (or day before?) afternoon game against Baltimore.

I honestly don't know how Yankees fans can take Michael Kay for 162 games a season. Guy never shuts up, frequently off topic, and is constantly complaining about other teams. (Baltimore dimensions).

Jays have a fairly good one for baseball in Dan Shulman (too bad we have a bad team). Mike Devlin for Raptors basketball is like Kay, and sometimes he can really get on my nerves.

May 3rd. 20-13. I've seen enough. Unacceptable. People need to be held accountable for this. Heads need to roll. Messages need to be sent. I'm on my way to pick up CuseRunner and we're headed to the Stadium to demand a meeting with Hal and discuss concession prices.

Do you believe this is a championship-caliber team?

Do you believe this is a championship-caliber team?
Did you believe last year’s Texas Rangers were a championship-caliber team?

Just make the postseason. What happens afterwards is random.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom