2024 Yankees Season | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

And got swept by the Astros.
According to Cashman and his media minions like Andy Martino playoffs are a crapshoot. It's a successful season just to get there.

Thrice Rice.

I miss listening to John Sterling. He would have a great home run call for Ben Rice. There are so many to choose from. I think a good THEEEEE RICCCCCCE IS COOKING similar to THEEEEEE YAAAAAAANKEES WIN!!!! or maybe just a BEN RICE IS COOOOOOOOKING.

I miss listening to John Sterling. He would have a great home run call for Ben Rice. There are so many to choose from. I think a good THEEEEE RICCCCCCE IS COOKING similar to THEEEEEE YAAAAAAANKEES WIN!!!! or maybe just a BEN RICE IS COOOOOOOOKING.

Michael Kay said yesterday that he would call up Sterling and ask him what he would have said.

Rice cakes one into the right field bleachers?

Michael Kay said yesterday that he would call up Sterling and ask him what he would have said.

Rice cakes one into the right field bleachers?
He can't get creative on his own? He is so boring to listen to. As are the new radio guys.

Like the offense. Don't like the idea of giving up two safeties, though. ;)

Great day for Rice.

I don’t miss him at all.

Would've rather had Gil in there, but there were 3 starting pitchers named that were the only reps of their respective teams and Gil's recent struggles got him squeezed out. Maybe someone bows out between now and then.

Balls.

Gil didn't pitch bad, but we TOOTBLAN'd ourselves out of a run or two.

I am really beginning to despise Rafael Devers. I think I already did, but it's even more now. :mad:

Update: It's official, if he was on fire I'd call for gasoline.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom