2024 Yankees Season | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

That's a double.

That's a double.jpg

looking at JC's oven mitt base protector i wonder what are the limits on how far the mitt is allowed to extend beyond the fingers. it looks about 4 inches too long . that's often the difference between safe and out.

looking at JC's oven mitt base protector i wonder what are the limits on how far the mitt is allowed to extend beyond the fingers. it looks about 4 inches too long . that's often the difference between safe and out.
As far as I know there is no limit on how long these mitts can be.

The Rodon experience will include a HR or 2. As long as they're solo shots we can deal.

And only one of them was a no doubter (ironically from Refsnyder who is playing better than anyone expected).

The other two hits he gave up were fly balls to left field anywhere else.

And only one of them was a no doubter (ironically from Refsnyder who is playing better than anyone expected).

The other two hits he gave up were fly balls to left field anywhere else.
Refsnyder has really looked legit this year even against righties, but has mashed left handed pitching all season.

Wouldn't this be a great time for Gleyber to embrace 3B? If he sux, no potential suitor is really gonna hold it against him. If he is solid, it only helps his market value. Seems like a no-lose situation.

A team that was running out lineups with a few Who's Hes suddenly has better puzzle pieces to fit together.

Verdugo and Gleyber are hitting well lately. Cabrera is too. DJ is the easy odd man out, and I think Boone has finally accepted that.

But can Jazz play 3B yet? Gleyber clearly doesn't want to.

A team that was running out lineups with a few Who's Hes suddenly has better puzzle pieces to fit together.

Verdugo and Gleyber are hitting well lately. Cabrera is too. DJ is the easy odd man out, and I think Boone has finally accepted that.

Gleyber has enough trouble playing 2B.

Yeah, the encouraging sign is that they're hitting the ball well even when making outs. They both look much better.
Rice's average sucks, but he's still hitting balls really well most at-bats too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom