2024 Yankees Season | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Nice start to the season. Way better than my expectations given the questions about the starting rotation. Big week coming up with Cole starting his throwing exercises. If all goes well he could be back in 6 weeks or so.

His colleagues have got to hate being on a crew with him, yeah?
They brought up that subject during the broadcast and said he is the most respected and loved umpire amongst his peers.At least that was what Michael Kay was preaching.

They brought up that subject during the broadcast and said he is the most respected and loved umpire amongst his peers.At least that was what Michael Kay was preaching.
Don't believe it.

I don't think so.gif

Gil reminds me of Betances. Great arm, but ...
Betances was great when healthy. This team would kill for a bullpen piece like that now.

I sure hope Verdugo is some combo of Griffey and Ichiro in the outfield.

The “notice” thing seems to be working. I don’t remember if Nestor was “on-notice.” If not, I’m sure it was an oversight. Stanton definitely was and I think somebody put Verdugo on-notice this afternoon. Who should be next? Trevino?

The “notice” thing seems to be working. I don’t remember if Nestor was “on-notice.” If not, I’m sure it was an oversight. Stanton definitely was and I think somebody put Verdugo on-notice this afternoon. Who should be next? Trevino?

I have a text thread with some Yankee fan friends, and I openly call out players on it. Because when I do...boom, as if they hear me.

I still can't get over how hard Stanton hit that HR ball yesterday. It felt criminal.

I have a text thread with some Yankee fan friends, and I openly call out players on it. Because when I do...boom, as if they hear me.

I still can't get over how hard Stanton hit that HR ball yesterday. It felt criminal.

It was still going up when it hit the facade ... :)

Judge is on notice. Time for him to start earning that big fancy contact of his.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom