2024 Yankees Season | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

How long before the Gleybor trade?Thats at least a dozen boneheaded plays already this season.

How long before the Gleybor trade?Thats at least a dozen boneheaded plays already this season.
How in the heck do they give that error to Trevino? That has to be changed. Bonkers

Bottom 9th

Rizzo lines out

Gleyber HBP

Dugie doubles.

Trevino scores Gleyber

Cabrera grounds out.

Judge is definitely starting the year in a pretty big slump. Sample size very small but he’s largely underperformed considering what we know he can do.

About which of Oswaldo’s career stats should I be excited?
How long are they going to put up with Gleyber’s lackadaisical play?Guy looks completely lost in the field and at the plate. I understand being in a slump at the plate but his fielding is costing games.He has a ton of talent but man is he frustrating.

How long are they going to put up with Gleyber’s lackadaisical play?Guy looks completely lost in the field and at the plate. I understand being in a slump at the plate but his fielding is costing games.He has a ton of talent but man is he frustrating.
Not a true Yankee!

I know you’re the Yankees thread patrolman, but I expect our MVP to be better than he’s been. The horror. And surely so does he.
I am glad you pointed out that he has not been playing well. It was very helpful.

I am glad you pointed out that he has not been playing well. It was very helpful.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom