24 Region FIRST ROUND VOTING | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

24 Region FIRST ROUND VOTING

1 (Lacey Chabert) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski): Emily Ratajkowski
4 (Anna Kendrick) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks): Anna Kendrick
3 (Carrie Underwood) vs 6 (Darya Klishina): Carrie Underwood
2 (Hayden Panettiere) vs 7 (Petra Nemcova): Hayden Panettiere

1 (Lacey Chabert) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski): Chabert (All day every day)
4 (Anna Kendrick) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks): Kendrick.
3 (Carrie Underwood) vs 6 (Darya Klishina): Eh, Klishina I guess.
2 (Hayden Panettiere) vs 7 (Petra Nemcova): Nemcova.

1 (Lacey Chabert) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski): YOUR VOTE
4 (Anna Kendrick) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks): YOUR VOTE
3 (Carrie Underwood) vs 6 (Darya Klishina): YOUR VOTE
2 (Hayden Panettiere) vs 7 (Petra Nemcova): YOUR VOTE

1 Lacey Chabert
5 Christina Hendricks
3 Carrie Underwood
2 Hayden Panettiere

Anna is the best.

funny-anna-kendrick-twitter-tweet-scumbag-brain-masturbate-pics.png

8, 4, 6, 7

Hayden Panettiere as a two seed?

Because we do not want to flood the board with dozens upon dozens of polls, we are going to be doing the voting a bit differently for the first few rounds of this tournament. We ask that each voter visit each region and, in looking at the matchups, select one winner from each of the four first round pairings. Please post a written vote for your four winners, and the committee member responsible for each region will tally the votes and determine the first round winners. Please do not go back and edit your votes if you decide later to change your mind, we ask that you make one decision and stick with it. Editing your votes could screw with the count and impact the outcome, and because this is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS we ask that you abide by these rules. It's what Geoffrey Lebowski would do.

Voting will cease at NOON EST on Saturday.

1 (Lacey Chabert) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski): YOUR VOTE
4 (Anna Kendrick) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks): YOUR VOTE
3 (Carrie Underwood) vs 6 (Darya Klishina): YOUR VOTE
2 (Hayden Panettiere) vs 7 (Petra Nemcova): YOUR VOTE

I voted for her, but that one was a close call. The first thing that comes to mind is the commercial from the 80's ... "Where's the beef?" Looks like Underwood's got it.

In case you don't know by now, gentlemen...may I present to you Darya Klishina.
Say hi. She's a little shy.
1342800726-russian-long-jumper-darya-klishina_1344898.jpg

I changed my vote based on that quote alone. I am not shallow, as most of you appear to be. Intellegence, personality and a sense of humor are very important to me in a hottie.

Anna seems like a winner. Some day I'd like to meet her, and shake her hand.

I'll bring her by sometime for you to meet.

;)

1 (Lacey Chabert) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski): Emily Ratajkowski
4 (Anna Kendrick) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks): Anna Kendrick
3 (Carrie Underwood) vs 6 (Darya Klishina): Darya Klishina

1 (Lacey Chabert) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski): Ratatouille
4 (Anna Kendrick) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks): Cutie Kendrick
3 (Carrie Underwood) vs 6 (Darya Klishina): Klishina the machina
2 (Hayden Panettiere) vs 7 (Petra Nemcova): Nemcova = because she spent 8 hours on the top of a palm tree during the tsunami that killed her fiancée - and I'm pretty sure she was naked the whole time.

1 (Lacey Chabert) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski): Emily Ratajkowski - very tough pick, taking her as my sleeper pick. She got screwed on selection sunday. Should have been a 4 or 5
4 (Anna Kendrick) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks):
Anna Kendrick- Not a fan of either of them to be honest
3 (Carrie Underwood) vs 6 (Darya Klishina):
Carrie Underwood

Some preliminary voting results, but this is not over.
Vote or complain in the coming weeks by saying "Why wasn't I told, yap yap yap! I didn't have time. Yap."
You were told and you had time, and still do!

Current leader in bold, number of votes for. Margin of error +- 2%. ;)
1 (Lacey Chabert - 13) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski - 6)
4 (Anna Kendrick - 13) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks - 6)
3 (Carrie Underwood - 13) vs 6 (Darya Klishina - 6)
2 (Hayden Panettiere - 10) vs 7 (Petra Nemcova - 9)

Some preliminary voting results, but this is not over.
Vote or complain in the coming weeks by saying "Why wasn't I told, yap yap yap! I didn't have time. Yap."
You were told and you had time, and still do!

Current leader in bold, number of votes for. Margin of error +- 2%. ;)
1 (Lacey Chabert - 13) vs 8 (Emily Ratajkowski - 6)
4 (Anna Kendrick - 13) vs 5 (Christina Hendricks - 6)
3 (Carrie Underwood - 13) vs 6 (Darya Klishina - 6)
2 (Hayden Panettiere - 10) vs 7 (Petra Nemcova - 9)
10 people need to get punched in the face.

what do you mean?
About the first part, wanted the old fashioned knife fight against people who didn't vote for Darya.
About the second part, wanted you to post once more (you did) so I could give you tee #3,000 (I did).

I'm a little stunned that Kendrick is pretty much running away from Hendricks. I mean, I voted for Kendrick, but...

https://www.google.com/search?q=chr...g&biw=1366&bih=677&sei=lJbgUfnkEa2yygHN9IGADA

Plus, she's married to the "Snozberries!" guy from Super Troopers, which means she's ABSOLUTELY get-able for the average guy. I realize he's not really "average" because he's a professional actor/comedian, but still. Dude is straight up ugly.

I'm a little stunned that Kendrick is pretty much running away from Hendricks. I mean, I voted for Kendrick, but...

https://www.google.com/search?q=christina hendricks hot&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=kpbgUYH8G8f1ygGuzoGYBg&biw=1366&bih=677&sei=lJbgUfnkEa2yygHN9IGADA

Plus, she's married to the "Snozberries!" guy from Super Troopers, which means she's ABSOLUTELY get-able for the average guy. I realize he's not really "average" because he's a professional actor/comedian, but still. Dude is straight up ugly.

As much as I love Hendricks she losing to one of the front runners so I get it but she is outrageously veluptuos and I agree she's all about the average Joe.

God I hoep Petra gets a few more votes and moves on thats one I just don't understand at all.

As much as I love Hendricks she losing to one of the front runners so I get it but she is outrageously veluptuos and I agree she's all about the average Joe.

God I hoep Petra gets a few more votes and moves on thats one I just don't understand at all.
Hayden's got the girl next door vibe going on, which is never to be underestimated. I'm guessing this is alluring not only because she's cute, but that there is that 1 billionth of a percent of "having a chance" with her.
Whereas Petra is a hotty lareux.

In reality, there isn't a chance for either. Never was. :)
Still, let em' dream I say.

About the first part, wanted the old fashioned knife fight against people who didn't vote for Darya.
About the second part, wanted you to post once more (you did) so I could give you tee #3,000 (I did).
gdammit tee... get your god damned knife.

Hayden's got the girl next door vibe going on, which is never to be underestimated. I'm guessing this is alluring not only because she's cute, but that there is that 1 billionth of a percent of "having a chance" with her.
Whereas Petra is a hotty lareux.

In reality, there isn't a chance for either. Never was. :)
Still, let em' dream I say.

But Jesus we gotta have a few luxurious models move on!!!!! ;)
Peyton reminds me too much of one of my friends super cute sisters growing up and lets just say we all know how those things get a bit too complicated and blow up in everyone's face and by everyone I mean my own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom