24 Region FIRST ROUND VOTING | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

24 Region FIRST ROUND VOTING

But Jesus we gotta have a few luxurious models move on!!!!! ;)
Peyton reminds me too much of one of my friends super cute sisters growing up and lets just say we all know how those things get a bit too complicated and blow up in everyone's face and by everyone I mean my own.
i had some friends with good looking sisters, i did not pursue.

gdammit tee... get your god damned knife.
Ready brother.
simpsons-international_786_poster.png

Neither did I . . . . . but I suppose I also kind of fell down on purposs when I was suppossed to be running away.
we used to rip on the dudes with good looking sisters. fastest way to get a friend to want to punch you.

we used to rip on the dudes with good looking sisters. fastest way to get a friend to want to punch you.

Yep it works everytime. My sister still complains that my plder brother and I kept her from getting dates until we were both graduated. LOL.

Yep it works everytime. My sister still complains that my plder brother and I kept her from getting dates until we were both graduated. LOL.
Thank the lord I didn't have a sister. Never had to worry about that junk. My first kid... boy. If i do have a daughter, my son and I will be well trained in firearms.

Thank the lord I didn't have a sister. Never had to worry about that junk. My first kid... boy. If i do have a daughter, my son and I will be well trained in firearms.
I feel the same way.
If I had a daughter, she wouldn't know the meaning of natural light.
At least, up until she was 21 or so.

Your lucky! I'm rockin 7.5 year old girl, 6 year old girl and 28month old boy. My daughters will be the death of me and my boy will be a player seeing his sisters and all there friends before he hits puberty. :bang:

I feel the same way.
its a tough draw because if you are to strict they rebel. if you're not strict enough they run buck wild. guns man.. guns.

Your lucky! I'm rockin 7.5 year old girl, 6 year old girl and 28month old boy. My daughters will be the death of me and my boy will be a player seeing his sisters and all there friends before he hits puberty. :bang:
sorry man, just be a positive role model and they will want a good dude you won't have to shoot.

I feel the same way.

LMAO, I'm curanlty working on finishing off the 3rd floor of my 100 year old victorian into 2 bedrooms and a bath one for each girl a good 25 feet off the ground with the only exits either fire ladder out the window to the porch roof by my bedroom window or down the stairs from the 3rd floor past my door and we all know 100 year old houses have the little creeky floor boards.

Yup, exactly the way of it. Trouble, brother. Trouble.
But your boy's gonna be slick as hell.

LMAO, I'm curanlty working on finishing off the 3rd floor of my 100 year old victorian into 2 bedrooms and a bath one for each girl a good 25 feet off the ground with the only exits either fire ladder out the window to the porch roof by my bedroom window or down the stairs from the 3rd floor past my door and we all know 100 year old houses have the little creeky floor boards.
all i'm gonna say is... i was a funking ninja. no parents ever heard me sneak anywhere in their house. so get a dog... seriously... ninja.

sorry man, just be a positive role model and they will want a good dude you won't have to shoot.

Its all good. They won't have daddy issues they will know I love them and when they get older I'll tell it to them straight what else can you do. Besides I've been working on my how you know if a guy really cares about you speach for 7 years now, it should be ready when my oldest is 12.

Its all good. They won't have daddy issues they will know I love them and when they get older I'll tell it to them straight what else can you do. Besides I've been working on my how you know if a guy really cares about you speach for 7 years now, it should be ready when my oldest is 12.
then i am sure you're set. also important how you treat their mother. which i am sure you do well.. but kids pick up on that.

:rolling:
That was frikkin great! Damn, you've been thinking this through. Stuff I hadn't even thought of having a boy.
Phew.

all i'm gonna say is... i was a funking ninja. no parents ever heard me sneak anywhere in their house. so get a dog... seriously... ninja.

I know I was in and out of my own house without a sound as well as many others . . . . . I'm secretly puttingthe kabosh on the dog now while the girls and my wife ask because I figure in 2-3 more years I'll need to get a pup and train him. I tell them its because they aren't old enough to take care of one right now. I suppose I'll also have to get a hand gun and go to the range with my neighbor haven't shot anything but a shot gun in years and thats all I own now.

I know I was in and out of my own house without a sound as well as many others . . . . . I'm secretly puttingthe kabosh on the dog now while the girls and my wife ask because I figure in 2-3 more years I'll need to get a pup and train him. I tell them its because they aren't old enough to take care of one right now. I suppose I'll also have to get a hand gun and go to the range with my neighbor haven't shot anything but a shot gun in years and thats all I own now.
any firearm will suffice. be cleaning it when her first date comes to pick her up... have a shovel, and a bag of lime next to you

then i am sure you're set. also important how you treat their mother. which i am sure you do well.. but kids pick up on that.

For sure, I'm on them about respecting mommy but also I've been working on stepping up myself in that area. Its easy to slip with day to day crap but I can't do that anymore.

:rolling:
That was frikkin great! Damn, you've been thinking this through. Stuff I hadn't even thought of having a boy.
Phew.

LOL, stuff I never thought I'd think myself but life has a way of getting you back. In a strange kind of twisted way I think I'm actually well suited and prepared for having daughters as long as they don't run across a clone of my young self . . . . . . . ughhh

Again my vote for Hendricks is absolutely nothing against Kendrick just a reflection of the piss pore seeding of this tourney. :D I'm kind of kidding but seriously how hard is it to:
allow both Brie and LAne to advance?
or how about Yvoungh (spl) and Eve

If only Jennifer Lawrence a 1 seed :eek:
That was my reaction. She was a one seed in the last tourny and after her seed caried her as far as possible she got dropped and it will be the same this time.

I know I really am a griper about these seeds.

Again my vote for Hendricks is absolutely nothing against Kendrick just a reflection of the piss pore seeding of this tourney. :D I'm kind of kidding but seriously how hard is it to:
allow both Brie and LAne to advance?
or how about Yvoungh (spl) and Eve
Jordoo-you are one of my favorite SU basketball posters of all time. Please don't be concerned about your spelling... We all know by now and don't care! (in a good way of course, no sarcasm emoticon available on my phone)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom