25-1... We'd all have signed up for it | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

25-1... We'd all have signed up for it

theyalso have the tonic for our defense make desperation 3 's and penetrate with guards

I'm not jumping ship...all in on this team. They'll figure it out...

Unless we start playing better real soon, we're looking at something like 27-4 and perhaps a high 2 seed. That's just reality. This isn't a very good team right now. My expectations for this team have been lowered considerably, and I've felt this way for several weeks.

not when youre 25-0. you were too good for the What loss.

stop making excuses. this was awful.
Not making excuses. This was was a awful game no doubt! It was a What loss, cuz I had no doubts that in my mind, nor I believe most Cuse fans believed that this would be a loss.

CusefanATL said:
not when youre 25-0. you were too good for the What loss. stop making excuses. this was awful.

I have no idea why you feel people need to agree about how awful a loss it is. Just flush the loss and let it go. Not worth the effort to be upset about.

Unless we start playing better real soon, we're looking at something like 27-4 and perhaps a high 2 seed. That's just reality. This isn't a very good team right now. My expectations for this team have been lowered considerably, and I've felt this way for several weeks.
we would have all signed for 27-4 back in October but I think we will be better than that 28-3

I have no idea why you feel people need to agree about how awful a loss it is. Just flush the loss and let it go. Not worth the effort to be upset about.

It doesnt matter if we flush the loss or not. If the actual TEAM doesnt figure it out we'll have yet another woulda coulda shoulda tourney flame out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom