29-30 and counting... | Syracusefan.com

29-30 and counting...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
...in ACC conference play since the start of 2014.

2-8 for our last 10 on the road in ACC play.

Have yet to win an ACC tournament game since we arrived in the conference.

We’re officially an ACC mid-major team.

***edit, we’re still clinging to a .500 record in ACC play since 2014 right now, but once we lose to FSU this weekend we’ll be at 29-30.***

football and hoops are both struggling. nice move.

football and hoops are both struggling. nice move.

At least football beat a top-tier team and was competitive with the best until their most significant player was hurt.

This team is marginally competitive with the best teams in the league, without major injuries to their top players.

Advantage: Football.

...in ACC conference play since the start of 2014.

2-8 for our last 10 on the road in ACC play.

Have yet to win an ACC tournament game since we arrived in the conference.

We’re officially an ACC mid-major team.

***edit, we’re still clinging to a .500 record in ACC play since 2014 right now, but once we lose to FSU this weekend we’ll be at 29-30.***
Can't hit the like button.....we should have an agreed button..lol AGREED

We could swap places with UConn.

They can take our slot in the High Profile Big $$$ conference.

And we can play ECU, Tulsa and Memphis twice a year.

So finishing 9th in the ACC every year for the next decade plus is a better alternative?

We’re just recovering from sanctions in basketball with a top 10 class coming in.

We’re bringing in what may be a top 40 class in football and lamar jacksons gone.
Yeah, but a lot of fans want to wallow in misery and self-pity right now because this team stopped over-achieving.

Yeah, but a lot of fans want to wallow in misery and self-pity right now because this team stopped over-achieving.
Maybe this is the football fan side of me

And even more fans are content with sticking their heads in the sand and pretending we haven’t been mediocre for the last three years.

But by all means, tell me that I shouldn’t worry about the state of the program moving forward because we’ve been to 2 Final Fours recently.

A sub .500 ACC mark since the start of the 14-15’ season is hardly self-pity.

It’s reality. One that I don’t particularly enjoy.

And even more fans are content with sticking their heads in the sand and pretending we haven’t been mediocre for the last three years.
I'm talking about the current team, which still has some basketball to play. Afterall, I've learned from reading this board that nothing that happened in the past matters.

I'm talking about the current team, which still has some basketball to play. Afterall, I've learned from reading this board that nothing that happened in the past matters.

This current team has shown me nothing that’s not consistent with the mediocrity that we’ve maintained for multiple years bar a wonderful stretch of basketball in March 2016.

Imo anyone who puts bball ahead of fball and $$$ should be begging to go back to BE. No brainer.

Our last two biggest recruits we had to steal away from mich and osu. Does not remotely bode well going forward recruiting in a conference where SU is an outsider

But all that matters is $$$. Have fun with that

we're doormats. own it. admit it.
I honestly prefer fans that are positive and can see this team is struggling from NCAA sanctions, two players leaving the team this year. Must be tough going through life seeing the glass always as "half empty".

82% of ACC games this year have been won by the home team.

Serious question, what has our overall record been since the loss against BC in those hideous jerseys?