2K Classic | Syracusefan.com

2K Classic

njcuse

Scout Team
Checked out tickets yesterday. Decent seats seem to be going at a steep price. I won't sit behind a basket for any price if I can catch the game on TV.

Checked out tickets yesterday. Decent seats seem to be going at a steep price. I won't sit behind a basket for any price if I can catch the game on TV.
Try the official MSG web site.
I just picked up a single ticket for the finals in Section 1 for $43 and change (including all MSG's extra fees just for taking my money).
But you have to make sure it's the official site...a number of re-seller sites use "Madison Square Garden" in their web addresses.

Try the official MSG web site.
I just picked up a single ticket for the finals in Section 1 for $43 and change (including all MSG's extra fees just for taking my money).
But you have to make sure it's the official site...a number of re-seller sites use "Madison Square Garden" in their web addresses.

is there two games in finals or one?

I'm going to FL in early Dec with my wife so this game and trip lost out...anyways I have 2 or 3 lower level 2K tickets for sale...great seats at well under Face for the Thursday Night doubleheader. Send me a PM if interested. You'll be sitting next to nycfan. I bought the tix at a great price and will send on the savings to you.

I'm going to FL in early Dec with my wife so this game and trip lost out...anyways I have 2 or 3 lower level 2K tickets for sale...great seats at well under Face for the Thursday Night doubleheader. Send me a PM if interested. You'll be sitting next to nycfan. I bought the tix at a great price and will send on the savings to you.
What part of Florida? There is still plenty of entertaining basketball in my neck of the woods with FGCU for college and the City of Palms for the best high schoolers in the nation.

What part of Florida? There is still plenty of entertaining basketball in my neck of the woods with FGCU for college and the City of Palms for the best high schoolers in the nation.

Bought a rdtp from Austin to Orlando for under $200 on Tuesday (2 day sale)...probably spending 1 night in Orlando and 3 nights in St. Pete area. This trip is not sports related...if I drove my wife to SW FL to watch HS hoops she would either: kill me, commit me or divorce me.:p

Bought a rdtp from Austin to Orlando for under $200 on Tuesday (2 day sale)...probably spending 1 night in Orlando and 3 nights in St. Pete area. This trip is not sports related...if I drove my wife to SW FL to watch HS hoops she would either: kill me, commit me or divorce me.:p
Or maybe all three.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom