Ohio Attendance | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Attendance

I would have suggested something along the lines of “after watching our home team Orange win their first game in the newly renovated dome on Saturday, please support our wonderful city as well at the fair”
“Yes but that would be just what they’re expecting them to say “ ( Yes , Airplane Reference)

Anyone else's ticketmaster now showing basically zero tickets available or is that just me

Happened last night too. Then I clicked on the GT game, it showed all their available seats. Then clicked back on Ohio, and there were all the blues.

I’ve got 3 season tix and my plan each game is to bring couple buddies. So far the main group I’d ask either can’t or don’t want to go. Suppose I could have planned better but didn’t think I’d have issue. Might just be me sitting in 3 seats lmao
I'll be with you in spirit.

Eat a dome dog for me.

Was at Dome today

Place looks incredible inside

I was told they expect 4000 students.
You would think over 4K given they said the sold them out and the space that allocated is 5-6K of seats for the students. but maybe 4K is the student season tickets and anything more is single game tickets

I’ve got 3 season tix and my plan each game is to bring couple buddies. So far the main group I’d ask either can’t or don’t want to go. Suppose I could have planned better but didn’t think I’d have issue. Might just be me sitting in 3 seats lmao
Casual fans can suck

We gotta string some wins then they are all in until we lose...then they flit off

With 7K less seats it'll be interesting when some realize pricing will be stronger in the past for high demand games.

You would think over 4K given they said the sold them out and the space that allocated is 5-6K of seats for the students. but maybe 4K is the student season tickets and anything more is single game tickets
They soldout the 6K student tix.

I think SU figures some student no shows. I hope the students prove them wrong.

During the 2019 Clemson game there was some genuinely unsafe bottlenecking of fans in the concourses. I’m hoping that the 15% capacity reduction can alleviate that.
Won't be a problem today looking at this mornings ticket map

I have to say with all the hype/buzz in the community around Coach Fran’s hiring I expected at least 40,000 in the dome today. Hopefully with a big win today the casual/bandwagon fans will show up next Saturday.

Casual fans can suck

We gotta string some wins then they are all in until we lose...then they flit off

With 7K less seats it'll be interesting when some realize pricing will be stronger in the past for high demand games.
Buddy from HS is in town from NYC with his fiancé and he’s showing her around town so I’m tossing them to him.

Rain in the area around 3pm will force people into the dome a little earlier than usual.

Doesn't anybody come to the games to see Syracuse play? It's totally frustrating to see posts like this. Most every other big program has huge turnouts every week for their team...especially the 1st game. Our core fans are awesome. The rest suck by college football standards.
The product has stunk for the better part of a generation. Generate interest for average fan opponent or by their play.

During the 2019 Clemson game there was some genuinely unsafe bottlenecking of fans in the concourses. I’m hoping that the 15% capacity reduction can alleviate that.
I was stuck in that. It’s a miracle no one was hurt (that I know of). I was legit fearing for everyone’s lives at one point - those situations can get really dangerous really fast

I just had some huge day-of movement
Toilet Paper GIF