Ohio Attendance | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Attendance

You'd think they'd just lower ticket prices in those sections rather than forcing buyers artifically to only select from those sections, when we all know other sections are available

we know. The casual fan doesnt though

Watching Minn game last night was a good indicator of how much the seat color helps disguise empty rows. Lots of empty ones there for that game but just quick looks at the crowd it looked full.

Weird games they’re playing

I’m going to bet they sold the tickets to a ticket broker and we will see them all come on line with in the next few hours
Yup, which allows them to sell "resale" tickets at a lower price. Less likely to anger season ticket holders.

Reminder, we only got 36k announced vs Purdue in game 3 after we already destroyed Louisville and UCan’t and had a solid roster (at least the starting lineup pre injuries)

If we get 40ish, that will be a (unfortunately) huge accomplishment against Ohio with no on the field results

They just opened the map back up. Still a bunch of seats not showing due to season ticket holdbacks and selling every other in the 300s sidelines. I think we are in the very low 30s for attendance.
It will be more than that . I’m 90% certain of that. With 6,000 students that’s just unlikely.

Jonathan also said in a later response that this means the alloted/reserved "student section" sections are sold out. Single game student tickets are sold in other sections around the dome that aren't technically the student section. That endzone is going to be wild!
Was at Dome today

Place looks incredible inside

I was told they expect 4000 students.

Amazing
Or, maybe come to our little football game up here on campus.
I mean we've only spent million$ getting the stadium ready, hiring coaches and paying for scholarships.
Might be an alternative to the NYS Fair...no pressure or anything, but if you're so inclined we'll be playing football up on the Hill Sat afternoon.

Don't forget to visit the butter sculpture!

So, nobody can go to the Fair on Sunday or Monday because there's a game on Saturday?

After all, it is a LONG WEEKEND.
I would have suggested something along the lines of “after watching our home team Orange win their first game in the newly renovated dome on Saturday, please support our wonderful city as well at the fair”