Men's LAX
Women's LAX
Edit:
Women's Field Hockey

It's good to be the king.
Edit:
It's good to be the queen too. ;)

history.jpg

I believe we made the Final Four in field hockey as well. Think we were Sweet Sixteen in men's soccer too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I believe we made the Final Four in field hockey as well. Think we were Sweet Sixteen in men's soccer too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I believe we made it to Elite 8 in men's soccer.

Either way, it's been a great year for Syracuse athletics.

Cheers,
Neil

I believe we made it to Elite 8 in men's soccer.

Either way, it's been a great year for Syracuse athletics.

Cheers,
Neil
Neil, you are right. SU beat Cornell and VCU to get to the Elite Eight, before losing to Georgetown, who would go on to the national final before losing.

That Georgetown game was a heartbreaker...SU was leading 1-0 with 5 minutes to go in the game before giving up a late goal to bring on OT. The Hoyas would eventually win on penalty kicks.

This was not a good year for the ACC for men's soccer. Unless you count SU and ND, the only ACC team in the tournament period was UNC. To their credit, they made it to the Final Four before losing to eventual NC Indiana.

The Big East on the other hand had 5 teams in the tournament. If the NCAA had bracketed Georgetown and Syracuse in different brackets, who knows what might have happened...

Anyway, SU might have an easier time on conference play next season, at least based on the results of the 2013 NCAA tournament.

Link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom