3 of my teams have been so close recently | Syracusefan.com

3 of my teams have been so close recently

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
im a die hard mets, ny rangers, dolphins, and cuse fan. other than the dolphins my teams have been soooo close recently. cuse gotta break through this wkend and gimme that championship!

rangers - 2012 lost in conference finals, 2014 lost stanley cup finals, 2015 lost conference finals
mets - 2015 lost world series
cuse - 2012 lost elite 8, 2013 lost f4, 2016 ???????????????

im a die hard mets, ny rangers, dolphins, and cuse fan. other than the dolphins my teams have been soooo close recently. cuse gotta break through this wkend and gimme that championship!

rangers - 2012 lost in conference finals, 2014 lost stanley cup finals, 2015 lost conference finals

I'm a Sabres fan but I have a buddy who is a huge Rangers fan so we've watched a ton of Rangers games over the past 4-5 years. Soooo frustrating they haven't been able to complete one of these runs!

And not only haven't they won a Cup but they've been exciting enough that my fiance roots for the Rangers over the Sabres..... friggin' front runner!!!!

I'm a Sabres fan but I have a buddy who is a huge Rangers fan so we've watched a ton of Rangers games over the past 4-5 years. Soooo frustrating they haven't been able to complete one of these runs!

And not only haven't they won a Cup but they've been exciting enough that my fiance roots for the Rangers over the Sabres... friggin' front runner!!!!
Wise person, your fiance ;)

The Mets WS was tough, because they certainly had the talent, and in baseball it's not like you always get 2nd chances soon.

I'm still waiting for the Bills to get into the playoffs in this millennium :)

Any fan who suffered through the curse of Bills owner, Ralph Wilson(which had a scene in X-Files with the smokey room of old men dedicated to it!), has my respect. The Music City Miracle approaches some of the more memorable SU dagger blows I've experienced, and was the last playoff play for the Bills. January 8th, 2000. I'm not sure if non-fans can truly appreciate how long of a wait it's been.

I dedicate to all of you this song about reaching the promised land:

Last edited: