Men's Soccer - (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship] | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship]

You're welcome everybody for not watching this game live. Every game this season that I have not watched live (save for a couple) we have won lmao
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png
. I've been stir crazy to find out the outcome of this game all day. So freaking happy for this team. They've grinded all season long and this win was just the cherry on the top. Also beyond happy that they were able to give Ian his 1st national championship and hopefully more to come!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE ORANGE!! 2022 NATTY CHAMPS BABY LFGGGG!!!!!
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg

P.S.-- Wildhack-- I think this win just goes to show you that you should start making soccer a priority going forward and get that soccer stadium upgraded to the likes of Lousiville's stadium or better. Pretty please and thank you!

You're welcome everybody for not watching this game live. Every game this season that I have not watched live (save for a couple) we have won lmao View attachment 223068. I've been stir crazy to find out the outcome of this game all day. So freaking happy for this team. They've grinded all season long and this win was just the cherry on the top. Also beyond happy that they were able to give Ian his 1st national championship and hopefully more to come!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE ORANGE!! 2022 NATTY CHAMPS BABY LFGGGG!!!!! View attachment 223065 View attachment 223066

P.S.-- Wildhack-- I think this win just goes to show you that you should start making soccer a priority going forward and get that soccer stadium upgraded to the likes of Lousiville's stadium or better. Pretty please and thank you!
Hopefully the soccer alumni and fans step up to do that. Louisville got a $5 million dollar donation for their stadium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom