Men's Soccer - (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship] | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship]

It doesn't count unless Ian McIntyre is wearing a funny hat.

boeheim-in-hat-440x330.jpg

I stand corrected. NCAA rule is different and thus it was legal.. appears it was recently updated as well.
The announcers and our players didn't seem to know the rule either as it was mentioned and motioned for during the broadcast.

What does a soccer coach make?
According to this site:

Understandably, the higher the collegiate level you coach at, the higher your pay will be. Some coaches in the most successful programs playing in the ACC, Big Ten or Big East can make up to $100K or even $200K per year depending on experience and number of years they have been with the team, their success with the team, and the amount of publicity the school receives. Like in every sport, head coaches make the most money, but they also have the greatest responsibility and are the first ones to receive negative commentary and backlash when things go wrong.

So probably somewhere in the low six-figure range I’m guessing.

Dumb question from a guy who has never played soccer at all - what are the players in the pink pinnies? I think 7 was in one and he played a lot - sorry if dumb just trying to understand.

Dumb question from a guy who has never played soccer at all - what are the players in the pink pinnies? I think 7 was in one and he played a lot - sorry if dumb just trying to understand.

Helps the refs tell the difference between active players and bench players on the sidelines.

Only guys that wear pinnies should be players warming up so they are not distraction to game play.

Ian McIntyre deserves a statue

I think every NC winning coach at SU should get one. Fox, JB, Desko, Bradley and McIntyre all deserve one.

What McIntyre has done is incredible. It's hard to fathom just how bad we were forever. 1 NCAA appearance before he got to SU. He's had 7 NCAA's, 2 Final Fours, a National Championship and 2 ACC Tournaments. Truly amazing.

So I had a business meeting last night that was going to last until at least 7 pm, so I recorded the game. I added an extra hour to the recording just to be safe and avoided all media until I got home and could watch. My three-hour recording ran out just as Sinclair was running up to kick the winning PK. I was like you've got to be kidding me. I had to go to Twitter to see if he made it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom