3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I think he means this is JB's out if we lose these games down the stretch because he didn't have his best player when in reality we weren't that good with him to begin with.
We were getting good enough so we could have beaten both VT and ND with Jesse.

And you should be ashamed of saying that would be JB's out. JB has never looked for or taken an "out". He won't make excuses to make himself look better.

We were getting good enough so we could have beaten both VT and ND with Jesse.

And you should be ashamed of saying that would be JB's out. JB has never looked for or taken an "out". He won't make excuses to make himself look better.
Fair enough. Some fans may give him an out is more what I meant.

I don’t disagree we could have won both games with him, but we can do this for other seasons too where key guys were injured.

Fair enough. Some fans may give him an out is more what I meant.

I don’t disagree we could have won both games with him, but we can do this for other seasons too where key guys were injured.

Some of you keep going back to the stale "if we only had xx and zz we could be doing better".

Well, maybe so, but we might be doing better if Melo was in the lineup. All those maybes are water over the dam. We're playing with what we have and not what might have been so why can't you just accept that and get on with the team as it is?

Some of you keep going back to the stale "if we only had xx and zz we could be doing better".

Well, maybe so, but we might be doing better if Melo was in the lineup. All those maybes are water over the dam. We're playing with what we have and not what might have been so why can't you just accept that and get on with the team as it is?
I don’t disagree this is what the team is. I don’t expect to be great from game to game. I did expect to have a better season when we did. The coach and players thought that too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom