#33 Hodge | Syracusefan.com

#33 Hodge

Dnyr85

Starter
I just want to say that Marquez Hodge played a pretty solid game yesterday. My hats off to him.

He seemed to be around the ball a lot, granted, it was hard to tell if he made a lot of mistakes or not due to GT just dominating everyone out there, but overall I was impressed with what I saw in him.

His future looks very promising, IMHO.

He played well (and looked the part - much more Keith Bullock than Dan Vaughn).

But did we burn his redshirt yesterday? Can't say I've noticed him on the field in the first six games. Don't like wasting a freshman's year if he's not going to play heavy minutes.

But did we burn his redshirt yesterday? Can't say I've noticed him on the field in the first six games. Don't like wasting a freshman's year if he's not going to play heavy minutes.

I thought it made sense though. We're going to play Georgia Tech again in 6 years, and then again 6 years after that. So completely changing the defensive style and inserting a freshman who has never played, and will never play again this year, is just something you have to do.

This triple option isn't going away!

Alarming decision.

I believe he had played on special teams. Almost positive this was not a case of burning a redshirt year.

I believe he had played on special teams. Almost positive this was not a case of burning a redshirt year.

Thanks, hope that's true.

I'd like one fewer thing to be disappointed about after Saturday.

He played against PSU and NC St, according to the participation logs.

I'm pretty sure he's played on specials and had some tackles.

Playing him now is fine, he's going to be in the mix next year so better to get him PT now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom