(4) Duke at (2) Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

(4) Duke at (2) Wisconsin

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
Should be an awesome game. Two 7-0 teams that have to be early season favorites to make it to the Final Four. As crazy as it sounds I think Duke might be underrated at 4. Justise Winslow is a player to watch and a potential top-10 pick. Discuss.

I may be in the minority here, but I will be rooting against Duke. I like to see other people than the usual suspects occupying the top of the rankings year after year. Plus, it's Duke. I'm not sure if I've ever needed a reason to root against Duke. Not even the former chancellor can force me to change my feelings about them. I'd much sooner root for a former, blue-collared Big East opponent.

I may be in the minority here, but I will be rooting against Duke. I like to see other people than the usual suspects occupying the top of the rankings year after year. Plus, it's Duke. I'm not sure if I've ever needed a reason to root against Duke. Not even the former chancellor can force me to change my feelings about them. I'd much sooner root for a former, blue-collared Big East opponent.

I'll hold my nose and root for Duke. If SU ends up in precarious bubble position later in the year we'll need quality wins from our ACC brethren.

Plus I'd rather not see the Big Fourteen beat the ACC 12-2 in this challenge. Not that it's a big deal, but it might be a tiny factor on the selection committee's mind.

I'll hold my nose and root for Duke. If SU ends up in precarious bubble position later in the year we'll need quality wins from our ACC brethren.

Meanwhile I hope you are rooting for Iowa. We need them to have a great year.

Let's go Iowa. My head says Duke, my hearts with Wisconsin. Just can't ever...

Duke, is actually underrated.

Two Overrated Teams. Ohio State and Michigan State, and come tournament time again Wichita State.

My brother is a diehard Duke fan and has been since he was 12. He became a fan because we were at Duke many years ago. But he has lived in Wisconsin his whole life, graduated from the UW, and is currently working at the UW. he told me that he wore his Duke gear to his workplace today and it was not pretty. He enjoys antagonizing people, though, so I'm sure he had a lot of fun with it.

For myself, I have to go with Duke. ACC pride. Should be a great game!

My brother is a diehard Duke fan and has been since he was 12. He became a fan because we were at Duke many years ago. But he has lived in Wisconsin his whole life, graduated from the UW, and is currently working at the UW. he told me that he wore his Duke gear to his workplace today and it was not pretty. He enjoys antagonizing people, though, so I'm sure he had a lot of fun with it.

For myself, I have to go with Duke. ACC pride. Should be a great game!
Your brother graduated from Wisconsin and is rooting for duke tonight? That might be the worst thing I've ever heard. lol

In other action, UNC in a dogfight right now vs. Iowa

Making eyes bleed all over the world, UNC is shooting 28%

Making eyes bleed all over the world, UNC is shooting 28%

Yeah not sure this is exactly what Dr Naismith had in mind all those years ago.

I cant stand the number of 3 pt shots hoisted. They need to move the line back or take it away completely. I can go to the local Y and watch this crap.

I cant stand the number of 3 pt shots hoisted. They need to move the line back or take it away completely. I can go to the local Y and watch this crap.

Agree 100%. College 3 pt line is way too close and teams are way too reliant on 3 pointers (save for, well, SU).

From What I see RE: Top of the ACC

Duke, is talented and pasts the looks Test. Louisville has also look good.

Notre Dame looks better than I thought. Pittsburgh looks like crap.

Not scared of North Carolina.

Don't buy into Miami (Yeah 7-0, but best win against a injured Florida Team, and an okay so what Illinois team.) Yet !!!

Don't count, Syracuse out in the ACC race.

Man, soft rims at the Kohl Center. Haven't seen so many in-and-out threes in a game in a while.

Great game. Both teams are very good but Duke looks terrific. They have more ball handlers and shooters than I can remember. With the big guy they are going to be TOUGH all year. Tyus Jones looks really good, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom