4 Top 20 Matchups in Our Last 6 Games | Syracusefan.com

4 Top 20 Matchups in Our Last 6 Games

Orangemen

All Conference
Ending the year with a stretch like this should give us all a pretty good feel for the teams chances in March.

4-0 and I'll be checking out flights to Atlanta for April.

3-1 and I'll set up a price watch just in case.

2-2 and I'll spend the money on a nicer hotel room for Sweet 16 weekend instead.

1-3 or 0-4 and I'll save my money while avoiding this place like the plague! ;)

Ending the year with a stretch like this should give us all a pretty good feel for the teams chances in March.

4-0 and I'll be checking out flights to Atlanta for April.

3-1 and I'll set up a price watch just in case.

2-2 and I'll spend the money on a nicer hotel room for Sweet 16 weekend instead.

1-3 or 0-4 and I'll save my money while avoiding this place like the plague! ;)
Let me know when I should start thinking about selling my Philly tickets.

Five tough games coming up, only Depaul at home is a gimme. I'd take four home wins right now although 4-2 probably won't get us the regular season title.

Five tough games coming up, only Depaul at home is a gimme. I'd take four home wins right now although 4-2 probably won't get us the regular season title.
Unless you include both Gtown games as home games, 5-1 would get us the title!

DePaul is actually better than most people give them credit for.

Unless you include both Gtown games as home games, 5-1 would get us the title!

I think Providence tomorrow night is going to be a tough game. If we can somehow win at Marquette or Gtown and go 5-1 then I agree, we should at least share the title at 14-4 - hope I'm wrong but I just don't see 5-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom