40 Minutes of Hell ala Arkansas?? | Syracusefan.com

40 Minutes of Hell ala Arkansas??

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
If I'm JB I say screw replacing Fab, I start DW, Scoop, Triche, Joseph and Rak.

I sub Fair for Joseph and J-South for Rak. Keita backs up in case of foul trouble.

PRESS, PRESS, PRESS.

never gonna happen, if anything jb will play more conservative now.

no chance we change anything. jb is a creature of habit.

So what are the lineup/sub patterns going to look like?

Scoop (MCW)
Triche (Dion)
Joseph (J-South)
Fair (J-South)
X-Mas (Keita)

Does that sound about right?

Jb is more likely to get more conservative, to circle the wagons around Baye and Rak to try to prevent penetration.

It will be tough enough playing without our starting Center, now people want us to change our entire defensive philosophy in one week and think that we'll be successful?!

I sub Fair for Joseph and J-South for Rak. Keita backs up in case of foul trouble.

PRESS, PRESS, PRESS.

Let me guess you watched the Gottlieb video? I wish for this too but it ain't gonna happen.

You know what would be nice, Rak doing a Derek Brower tournament conversion. Brower had many many key moments in the 87 run, and before that he was a bust.
Remember Rak has now practiced daily against the #2 team in the country. Last few games he has contributed. It just may be his time.

We won't be pressing. We have 2 guys and 10 fouls at the center position. They'd both foul out if we pressed all game

PRESS, PRESS, PRESS.
Ya if your Nolan Richardson or Shaka but this ain't Arkansas or VCU

Nolan Richardson is not walking through that door.

We'll collapse the zone. That's the adjustment. Collapse and hope teams are ice cold from outside.

leaving your inexperienced bigs on an island is a terrific way to get them both in foul trouble

We'll collapse the zone. That's the adjustment. Collapse and hope teams are ice cold from outside.

please god no. some no name on kstate will go off on us from 3 and we'll be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom