44 DAYS AWAY | Syracusefan.com

44 DAYS AWAY

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
PACK. THE. DOME. See you all then!

IMG_5986.JPG

Good day to start the countdown, Dan! That number 44 has some kind of significance I take it? ;):cool:

I want to see the Dome looking like that for Villanova (the picture).

I'm bringing in 2 friends from Buffalo with my extra seasons, and giving my HCSS bonus tickets to Cusetroop.
Tell me im one of said two buffalo friends

It is a perfect day to start the countdown. I have also secured a meeting today with the head of athletic development for tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping to announce some HUGE news late tomorrow/early Friday

The Fuccillo Dome?

upload_2014-7-16_14-52-22.jpeg

It is a perfect day to start the countdown. I have also secured a meeting today with the head of athletic development for tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping to announce some HUGE news late tomorrow/early Friday

Believe me, guys--if things go as Dan has planned, we'll all be doing handstands and dancin' in the street!

Care to elaborate?

Lips are sealed but just thought I would help Dan generate some interest by putting in some teaser statements. Not trying to be a ; Dan's story to tell if/when it comes to fruition.

I actually have others with extra tix...get some buddies together. Tell me how many and we'll get you set up.
Ill pm you if/when i can set that up this week or soon

Pumped.

I would like to see at least 40 000+ for nova! Would set the tone.

See you guys there!

I need to see whats up with switching my flight to land in Syracuse instead of Rochester lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom