44 DAYS AWAY | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

44 DAYS AWAY

I want to see the Dome looking like that for Villanova (the picture).

I'm bringing in 2 friends from Buffalo with my extra seasons, and giving my HCSS bonus tickets to Cusetroop.

Mark, called the airlines.. They cant get me to Syracuse until 7:30pm Friday night.. How can they get me to Rochester at 2, but not to Cuse until 7:30... I'm going to keep the original flight, rent a car at the airport and hit the thru way.

Better than that.

5 cent beers served by our own personal bartender?
tilted-kilt-pub-eatery-east-brunswick-nj.jpg

By the way.. i went down to the Klutina river this weekend. Was in the local gas station with my Cuse hat on (naturally) and someone goes, Hey, I went to SU! Class of 02.

Another example of how small this damn world is

OburgOrange said:
Utica Club, the official beer of the Orange?

You'd risk alienating the Rochester fanbase and their weird affinity for Genny cream ale

You'd risk alienating the Rochester fanbase and their weird affinity for Genny cream ale

Dude

I'm from Cuse

Don't diss the cream.

Genny Cream is one of the most disgusting beers I've ever had. Pretty much all Genny products are gross.

Now you've done it! Better noT show your face in the Flower City ever again. They'll probably drown you in a vat of 12 Horse Ale!

Now you've done it! Better noT show your face in the Flower City ever again. They'll probably drown you in a vat of 12 Horse Ale!

After growing up in Syracuse and even going to grad school in Rochester, somehow I avoided ever having a Genny Cream Ale. I guess I just lead a charmed life.

Waiting patiently has turned into me sitting here and rechecking the board every 10-15 minutes, talk about suspense!!

Mark, called the airlines.. They cant get me to Syracuse until 7:30pm Friday night.. How can they get me to Rochester at 2, but not to Cuse until 7:30... I'm going to keep the original flight, rent a car at the airport and hit the thru way.
You might not have a legal connection to Cuse...or ROC has an extra flight that works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom