44 DAYS AWAY | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

44 DAYS AWAY

Okay - to ease all your suspense...

What I am trying to do is something that we are trying to put together before the Villanova game kicks off. My meeting went well and I feel good about what it is I am trying to do. I do not want to give away specifics just incase it falls through. We are meeting back on August 1st to hopefully get this in motion. Thanks for your patience guys but I would carry on until early August. I will for sure post when I can!

What I am trying to do is something that we are trying to put together before the Villanova game kicks off. My meeting went well and I feel good about what it is I am trying to do. I do not want to give away specifics just incase it falls through. We are meeting back on August 1st to hopefully get this in motion. Thanks for your patience guys but I would carry on until early August. I will for sure post when I can!

just thinking about the Nova game gets me super pumped. Cant Wait!!!!

Fingers crossed, Dan. Unless the higher ups are brain dead, I cannot see how your proposal would not becoming a reality. You're doing a great job--keep it up!

why don't you guys just deuce on PBR while you're at it. :mad:

It is a perfect day to start the countdown. I have also secured a meeting today with the head of athletic development for tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping to announce some HUGE news late tomorrow/early Friday

ITS FRIDAY!!! I need some awesome news!!!! LGO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom