5 HOURS OF SYRACUSE FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS-Great Memories and Players | Syracusefan.com

5 HOURS OF SYRACUSE FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS-Great Memories and Players

Navy threw more passes in those highlights than they did this entire past season.

That first pinstripe game was really fun, even with the snow. My kids loved it , including hanging with the crew. SUBarney set us up great.

Was that the pinstripe we all stayed at the same hotel and took a school bus to the stadium then came back and watched the game again in a conference room?

Was that the pinstripe we all stayed at the same hotel and took a school bus to the stadium then came back and watched the game again in a conference room?
Yep

somebody wandered off and went bar hopping or something and we were stuck waiting for an hour after the game.

Yep

somebody wandered off and went bar hopping or something and we were stuck waiting for an hour after the game.

Ahh yes. I remember that. Stood around with All4SU.

Just watched some of it and reminisced about the excitement early in Dino's tenure, including his 1st viral post game speech after the VT upset. Had some good times.

My wife surprised me with tickets to the game. Had an awesome time, made some new friends. She let Tyler play with her IPad when we were at the Irish bar/restaurant the night before the game. Good memories

That absolute demolition of Penn State was my favorite.

My wife surprised me with tickets to the game. Had an awesome time, made some new friends. She let Tyler play with her IPad when we were at the Irish bar/restaurant the night before the game. Good memories
Ipad? Don’t know how old he is but Tyler could’ve mingled and received an early education in the bar scene?

This is random but why is there no footage anywhere on the internet of our 2001 win vs. Auburn in the Dome after 9/11? I'm almost certain that game was on ESPN.

Yep, remember that. Great times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom