5 reasons to be at the Dome Saturday | Syracusefan.com

5 reasons to be at the Dome Saturday

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
1. Don’t remember a week 2 game as important as this.
2. Air McCord
3. It’s going to pour . No leaf raking or apple picking.
4. You have your own fing seat now.
5. This may turn out to be the most prolific receiving corp we have had since maybe the 90s ( Maybe )

Last edited:
just buy a ticket on the visitors side 300 level sideline -- no one even near ya!
I already have season tickets, lower level behind SU bench. I thought about going but concluded it would be irresponsible on my part. Hacking away today.

I already have season tickets, lower level behind SU bench. I thought about going but concluded it would be irresponsible on my part. Hacking away today.
Have you considered a bubble?

especially near our team -- you'd have to sit behind the GT bench and hack on them!!

Fall weddings! Aaarrgh
Brandon Crawford No GIF by San Francisco Giants

You could sell those and use the money to pay for the isolation ticket... or the hacking on the other team ticket.

I'll be catching it on SiriusXM on my way to Myrtle Beach.
Allegiant is starting twice weekly service earlier in 2025 from SYR. Flights starting in early March

Allegiant is starting twice weekly service earlier in 2025 from SYR. Flights starting in early March
I'm driving from Knoxville. It's not bad, 6.5 hrs.

One reason not to be at the Dome on Saturday. I tested positive for Covid last evening. Argh!!!! As much as I've anticipated this game, I won't be attending.

Happened to my wife last game. She was positive and sick a week before then finally negative for 2 days and feeling better. Then boom, Friday she got rebound Covid. She’s finally fine….we hope.

Happened to my wife last game. She was positive and sick a week before then finally negative for 2 days and feeling better. Then boom, Friday she got rebound Covid. She’s finally fine….we hope.
I hope you didn't just hex me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom