50/1 but mention on rise | Syracusefan.com

50/1 but mention on rise

Did not realize that Nevada had that great an offseason.

They return most of their team, but their real issue last year was they played a 6 man team. Now they brought them in all kinds of help. It will be interesting to see how they integrate that depth

Many parallels to us actually, except is getting its depth via the transfer route.

Did not realize that Nevada had that great an offseason.

They return most of their team, but their real issue last year was they played a 6 man team. Now they brought them in all kinds of help. It will be interesting to see how they integrate that depth

Many parallels to us actually, except is getting its depth via the transfer route.

I think we should be at 30 to 1 at worst maybe even 20

I really like this team this year

This feels like the Wes Johnson team in some ways (not with big man arsenal) if Hughes is the real deal

Was in AC last weekend and got them at 25:1.. wish I had gotten it at 50:1!

I think we should be 7/2. I'm booking my tickets to The Cities. Final 4 baby. My wife is from there and her cousin lives in the city. I just told her last night finally being married to you is paying off. No hotel for me. She mentioned are children and various other things. Some people are so sensitive.

At William Hill two days ago and SU was 30 to 1.

I had Syracuse at 75-1 in 2010 (for somewhat serious money) ... before anyone realized how good unknown Wes Johnson was going to be. Sadly, the Arinze injury ended my dream season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom