6-0 to 6-6… | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

6-0 to 6-6…

He’s raising 150 million dollars to update everything so you cranks can have something to watch.
That's probably the strongest thing in his plus column and can't be ignored. The fundraising has been a huge improvement.

Listen JW is going to bring Dino back next year and say “until injuries plagued the team, this team was destined blah blah”… I really really thought the whole thing was turned around. But something is going on behind closed doors with these coaches and players. Dino is a snoooze on the sidelines. Zero passion. And if you lose the last 6 and a bowl, you absolutely deserve to be fired

I will donate more than I already have when Dino is fired.

Fair enough. Giving to the building fund has nothing to do with Dino. That place will be standing long after he’s gone.

There is a difference in losing, and not being competitive. We didn't look like we should have even been on the field with FSU.
They shouldn’t have been, the offense has given up and it’s a damn shame to all the fans who wasted money to watch that crap

This AD.

Ill get trashed but not enough people are pointing fingers at Wildhack

Absolutely woeful

What's he supposed to do? I'm not in the crowd that thinks Wildhack will solve everything, but the decision was made in 2018 to give Dino a contract that will keep him in town. Once that decision was made, Wildhack's hands were pretty much tied. This season has actually been an improvement over the past three.

Yes you keep him, I tend to think 7-5 is our eventual record, most of us would have killed for they record in the summer. Some will think it’s disappointing based on our 6-0 start but honestly we didn’t play all that well during that stretch, we just caught some lucky breaks
I agree..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom