7 pm Tuesday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

7 pm Tuesday...

got any proof of that?
Proof? No. There's no way to prove or disprove that. It's all anectdotal and I don't have the desire to research it. I just remember instances over the years where bubble teams won a couple of early games in their tourneys and still didnt make it in.

Proof? No. There's no way to prove or disprove that. It's all anectdotal and I don't have the desire to research it. I just remember instances over the years where bubble teams won a couple of early games in their tourneys and still didnt make it in.

every year is different as the bubble is different every year

2017 Kansas St (no doubt)
2017 Vanderbilt (probably)
2017 Xavier (possibly)

It really depends if the quarter-final is a quality victory or not.

Tickets through StubHub are only available at a pickup location at 509 Atlantic Avenue.

We match up well vs Miami and VT. Too bad we couldn't draw one of them on Wednesday. NC St is a bad match up for us. UL may be better but not good. I think they were just asleep when we played them and we shot the ball unusually well.

They said on the broadcast that there have been 6 different ACC champs in 6 years. Looks like we've Big Eastized the ACC. Let's make it 7 in row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom