8-9 more schollies in this class | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

8-9 more schollies in this class

While I'm not sure if your post contains some hyperbole, the value of simply a bachelors degree has been greatly diminished in the current labor market. The $40 to $50K salary a recent college graduate is lucky to get only after they are lucky enough to find a job hardly makes an impact to feed a struggling family.

Of course, the value of having a college degree vs. not having one (after not getting drafted) is high, just not high enough to make an impact on those surrounding you.

It's $40 to $50K more than they will have after not being drafted and having no degree to fall back on. That is a certainty.

Hope they get good advice from the staff.
Considering the staff is now in the NFL, I would hope for both parties sake they have a good understanding if their stock

I don't mean to turn this into a social commentary but some of you have never been incredibly poor obviously. That isn't a slam on anyone at all, so please don't feel like you need to defend yourself.

Sometimes it's not about what makes the most sense or even what they know is the right choice. Sometimes in life you can't financially survive another year in college. It just isn't possible.

If it wasn't for my ability to sell cars really really well and then convince my boss to let me work part-time (which is a no-no in the car business) while I went to college, I could only hope that at this point in my life I would potentially be a manager at Walmart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom