A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood | Syracusefan.com

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

KellySyracuse

Living Legend
Saw it yesterday. If you grew up watching Mr. Rogers, Tom Hanks will take you right back to those memories. The movie is more about the journalist played by Matthew Rhys who will likely get nominated for an Oscar for the part. I loved it, the real Mr. Rogers was a treasure.

hanks is supposed to be up for supporting actor they think
he was good in the part and embodied who Mr. Rogers was. The movie was really about all of the issue/values that Mr. Roger's Neighborhood talked about but understanding and applying them to life as an adult.

This one was great.
Won't You Be My Neighbor? Won't You Be My Neighbor? - Google Search
it was one of the best films of last season. not just documentaries, all films. after that, i don't need to see fake, smarmy tom hanks play acting when i can mainline the real thing. also i'm not going to reward hollywood with $$$ for this when the industry refused to even nominate wybmn for best doc last year

for those who have seen both films. which would you recommend watching first ?
one arrived today on dvd and the other is available to stream. i plan on watching both this weekend.
thanks neighbors.

for those who have seen both films. which would you recommend watching first ?
one arrived today on dvd and the other is available to stream. i plan on watching both this weekend.
thanks neighbors.
On is a film, which I am led to believe concerns the journist more than Mr. Rogers. The other a fantastic documentary about Mr. Rogers. I only saw the documentary, and it was great.