A case of PBR to the person who | Syracusefan.com

A case of PBR to the person who

gilardino

Starter
can tell me where to purchase team photos of the cuse hops team from the final four. Specific ones though. The team photos from open practice on the friday before the final four. 87, 96, 03 and 13.

can tell me where to purchase team photos of the cuse hops team from the final four. Specific ones though. The team photos from open practice on the friday before the final four. 87, 96, 03 and 13.

You should be able to get the photos you seek for the 96, 03 and 13 teams here. The 87 photos might be harder to find but try the send us a request link, you never know.

Good luck.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to drink PBR, and then I'd have to kill you

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Is second prize two cases of PBR?

I drank an ocean of low-priced beer as a youth. But its not much of an incentive now.

Congratulations ot Gilardino on the first post I have seen from him in a while that's not an in-your-face provocation to SU or Clemson fans.

He's the guy on here that's most likely to shout "NASCAR sucks!" in a red neck bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom