A few first hand summer observations of the Syracuse basketball Orangepeoples | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A few first hand summer observations of the Syracuse basketball Orangepeoples

Who is our foreign correspondent covering the Netherlands for the board this summer? Let's get that person on this ASAP.

There has to be at least a couple of people on the board based close to Jesse that can do this for us.

A video or at least a couple of nice stills would also be appreciated.

netherlands-flag.jpg
You get what you pay for. Should be worth at least subscription to the newspaper.

It will be good if Joe is offensively consistent this year. However D is still my main concern.

Yeah I had heard from someone very close to the program that Joe is down like 15lbs or something like that.

good for him, looking forward to seeing his progression take off this season.

Im pretty high on this basketball team this season.
I can say with certainty that it's at least that. Very lean.

Although I respect the hell out of the posters who made them, I've really felt the Joe jokes weren't that funny at best and in poor taste at worst. The kid leaves it all out there and doesn't deserve it. But he's also not the same, he's legit skinny.

An All American tho????

26 vs UNC, 31 vs UVA, 30 vs SDST, 25 vs WVU. All while being the focus of their defenses.

This isn't against Cornell or Colgate and it was efficient. It's not just about it being a smaller sample it was about opponent and stage. That is the quality and performance of a kid who absolutely with another off-season working hard is definitely AA material.

Although I respect the hell out of the posters who made them, I've really felt the Joe jokes weren't that funny at best and in poor taste at worst. The kid leaves it all out there and doesn't deserve it. But he's also not the same, he's legit skinny.

You could see it in the practice pics for sure too.

I definitely did not see him leave it all out there last year. I love him as a 3 rd guard who can help us tremendously. Last year I’m gonna throw out cause of his COVID stuff but he needed to drop a few to get some explosiveness and he needs to be the hardest working player on the court and I think he will improve. Takes 0 talent to work hard. I hope he kicks ass. I hope so cause I think the best player we would have had this year is Kadary so we need Joe to take big steps. Good luck kid.

I definitely did not see him leave it all out there last year. I love him as a 3 rd guard who can help us tremendously. Last year I’m gonna throw out cause of his COVID stuff but he needed to drop a few to get some explosiveness and he needs to be the hardest working player on the court and I think he will improve. Takes 0 talent to work hard. I hope he kicks ass. I hope so cause I think the best player we would have had this year is Kadary so we need Joe to take big steps. Good luck kid.

Who? Are we talking about Syracuse?

Again GIF by memecandy

Just stating my thoughts. I have seen a ton of kids give 100 percent and Joe wasn’t one of them. Hope he is this year.

As a CoVid survivor( not sure greatest word choice I know) and a runner, I can tell you it is hard to get back. I'm 4 months removed and still not back all the way and can't push as hard. Joe had asthma to boot. There are other questions around why he was asked to push through it that I have given my experience but effort can't be fairly graded without understanding what he was up against.

As a CoVid survivor( not sure greatest word choice I know) and a runner, I can tell you it is hard to get back. I'm 4 months removed and still not back all the way and can't push as hard. Joe had asthma to boot. There are other questions around why he was asked to push through it that I have given my experience but effort can't be fairly graded without understanding what he was up against.
Now that’s an explanation i understand. Definitely could be and hope he shows me to be a moron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom