A few things I think happen this year | Syracusefan.com

A few things I think happen this year

M

Mo_Cuse

First post, long time lurker, yada yada yada..

These predictions are not based on the game last night. I have taken into account that they were playing the school of the blind (or maybe just cross-eyed).

Tyler Ennis will be better for this years team than Michael-Carter Williams was for last years team. I understand Carter Williams took us to the Final Four, but we luckily caught his up and down play on the up in the NCAA Tournament. Ennis will be solid all year and with CJ and Grant on the wings, thats exactly what we need him to be. He's silky smooth, he understands the game, he can score when needed.

Cooney will have a solid year. We don't need him to light it up, we need him to hit open 3's, not forcing things. And I think he will do that.

CJ will be an All American. If not, then we have a supporting cast that is even stronger than predicted and CJ will not have to do as much.

Go Cuse

First post, long time lurker, yada yada yada..

These predictions are not based on the game last night. I have taken into account that they were playing the school of the blind (or maybe just cross-eyed).

Tyler Ennis will be better for this years team than Michael-Carter Williams was for last years team. I understand Carter Williams took us to the Final Four, but we luckily caught his up and down play on the up in the NCAA Tournament. Ennis will be solid all year and with CJ and Grant on the wings, thats exactly what we need him to be. He's silky smooth, he understands the game, he can score when needed.

Cooney will have a solid year. We don't need him to light it up, we need him to hit open 3's, not forcing things. And I think he will do that.

CJ will be an All American. If not, then we have a supporting cast that is even stronger than predicted and CJ will not have to do as much.

Go Cuse
Welcome to the board.
Yada.
:)

Here's a few of my bold-ish predictions for the year:

1. Grant outshines CJ and becomes the team's true star
2. Cooney will realize he is more than just a 3 point shooter and will begin to use his fullback-like frame to drive to the basket
3. Keita will play ~50% of the available center minutes come ACC play
4. Ennis will have more assists per game in ACC play than Coleman will have points per game in ACC play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom