A Filled Carrier Dome | Syracusefan.com

A Filled Carrier Dome

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
I almost forgot how much fun it is to watch a Syracuse University college football game in a filled Carrier Dome.

Still the best football experience for me over the years.

Last night was a blast!

I hope we sell out one of the two remaining games - this team and the fans deserve the great experience it provides.

What game would you compare the atmosphere to? I wasn't there, but last night in the chat, based on how full it was and how loud it seemed to be getting, the similar atmosphere that came to mind was the VaTech game when Freeney planted Vick in the turf 4.5 times.

What game would you compare the atmosphere to? I wasn't there, but last night in the chat, based on how full it was and how loud it seemed to be getting, the similar atmosphere that came to mind was the VaTech game when Freeney planted Vick in the turf 4.5 times.

It wasn't nearly as loud last night as it was for the Vick game. Last night was a moderate Carrier Dome crowd noise level wise. It never got to the ear splitting level that the Dome can get to at times but it was just fun to see the place nearly full again. The fans overall did a really good job though. Fun, fun night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom