A good thing? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A good thing?

Failure is never a good thing.
Absolutely disagree.
Not a single person in the history of the world has ever gone through life and not failed at something.
Failure is not the issue- it's what you learn from your failings that make the difference.
Failing forward is not just a saying, it's how we can make the most of our lives. I hope I keep failing for the rest of my days, in fact I look forward to it. Jmho

Absolutely disagree.
Not a single person in the history of the world has ever gone through life and not failed at something.
Failure is not the issue- it's what you learn from your failings that make the difference.
Failing forward is not just a saying, it's how we can make the most of our lives. I hope I keep failing for the rest of my days, in fact I look forward to it. Jmho

Attachments

• 297FDD39-77FA-42C2-8005-43479AC94B03.jpeg
    297FDD39-77FA-42C2-8005-43479AC94B03.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 23
Could this 4 game (maybe5?) nose dive be a good thing? I mean with them it's very difficult to deny that coach has lost something. Previous close loses, or late game collapses can be "explained" away. Or point to adequate growth. But 4 17+ pt loses to average (or less) teams is impossible to ignore. Heck even Duke is not powerhouse it once was. Coach supporters are disappearing. The media is all over it and recruits are backing away. It's now obvious to more than this board that it's time for a change.
I see what you're saying, but in early January it looked like the season was turning around. I wish we kept that up.

I see what you're saying, but in early January it looked like the season was turning around. I wish we kept that up.
Yes it did and that's what makes our current position even worse. Just when I was starting to have a little hope, we stopped wanting to guard anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom