A Lesson Learned, hopefully | Syracusefan.com

A Lesson Learned, hopefully

FortyFourCT

2017 Iggy Award Winner
If we find ourselves down 3 with 15 seconds left in the tournament, I hope we don't hold for last shot again. Great move by cinci to foul with 5 seconds left and not give us the 3 to tie. If we attack earlier in the shot clock, it would probably eliminate that option for Cincinnati, and if we miss, we still leave one more possession.

Also, why didn't they go to the monitor with 1 second left to see if maybe there should have been a few ticks put back on. You pretty much see this all the time, don't you. Again, I don't care about this game, but these could be lessons learned for the tournament.

Would also like to see some kind of play that the guys know to run with 1 second left and no timeouts. At least throw it past halfcourt to give yourself some kind of chance instead of a 3/4 shot.

who knows if they go over any of this stuff or even give it a second thought, but I do!

i was perplexed by the last 15 secs. we should have had a couple of possessions.

i was perplexed by the last 15 secs. we should have had a couple of possessions.
Not sure why Dion was calling for a clearout. Get to the basket or get a shot up. Too much jerking around and it cost us like 4-5 seconds.

Yea bad move on dion but i cant fault him, he played his ass off and if cincy didnt foul no doubt in my mind he huts the trey

Good move by Cronin to foul. I can't believe the number of idiot coaches who don't foul up 3 and the opponent nails a 3 to tie the game. Including D'Antoni vs Boston last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom