A look at the schedule... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A look at the schedule...

I'll say 21-10, 5 seed in the NCAA (After losing in ACC finals), and lord knows what happens then. Complete crap shoot. Maybe Mr. "Shaky Potatos" gets hot for six games in a row and Syracuse wins the dang thing! Losses in OOC: Iowa, At Mich, At Nova... In ACC: At UVA, At ND, Home vs UL, Duke twice, Pitt twice.

No way we lose at Michigan, they lost everyone and their tallest players are three 6'9" freshman... Outside of Albrecht and LeVert, what names do you recognize. Michigan is going to have a bad year...

No way we lose at Michigan, they lost everyone and their tallest players are three 6'9" freshman... Outside of Albrecht and LeVert, what names do you recognize. Michigan is going to have a bad year...
Walton and Irvin are both good. Mich won't be as good as last year but that will be a very tough game in which SU will def be the underdog

ACC semifinals
5 Seed in the NCAA's
Sweet Sixteen Loss to finish season

I look at most of these teams on our schedule the same way I look at Syracuse, they have a lot of talent but unproven during game situations. It's going to be all about who can develop their kids the best and the fastest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom